[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Terraria help thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: Terraria-caratula.jpg (96 KB, 616x353) Image search: [Google]
Terraria-caratula.jpg
96 KB, 616x353
How do you even progress in this game?

I've played for fifteen hours, dug a fuckload of caves, and just when I thought I had great gear, I get fucking raped by a single mop in the 2nd area of my world.

I also summoned the eye of ctulhu and while it did not killed me, I couldn't kill it either and I didnt know I had until dawn to do it. How do I get him to come back?

Like this game has a lot of cool shit but it really needs an actual leveling system and some better guide. Hate that there isnt an actual recipe list.
>>
>>322194020
tl;dr
Work your way up to Gold Pickaxe by farming ores and shit. Once you got it, assuming you got armor as well, go to corruption and kill one of the Red Hearts/Dark Orbs, and itll give a chance at spawning a meteor. I cant remember if gold will grab Meteor pieces, but if it can, you can use meteor armor +weapons to kill most of the bosses up until Wall of Pain.
>>
>>322194020
Also, To summon Eye of Ctulhu, you can kill demon eyes and hope for a summon drop, random spawn at night, or create a summon drop thru materials (6 Lens, which drop from eyes) @ a demon altar (those red or purple mouths you see randomly around your map
>>
File: terania.jpg (2 MB, 3712x2512) Image search: [Google]
terania.jpg
2 MB, 3712x2512
Dig
Turn ores into bars
Turn bars into better equipment
>>
Game basically requires a wiki
>>
>>322194020
You summon the eye again in the exact same way you got it to come the first time, fuckface. I'm going to assume you're some kind of mouth-breathing retard because the recipe list is literally on the very first fucking NPC you talk to.
>>
Ask the guide for help, then use potions and gold gear for eye
>>
Work towards building gear to survive & kill the boss of the Corruption / Crimson. It's the one on Purple / Red and it's summoned by using bombs to reach the balls (Yes, balls) and hitting them with a hammer.

The Crimson one is fucking hard though. Make sure to be at least Silver / Gold and have a weapon from any chest underground, they're way better than what you can craft at this point.
>>
>>322194020
There is a recipe list, it's called the guide

Git gud
>>
>>322194020
It's literally an MMO with most of the Ms cut out. You grind gear so you can grind more gear so you can fight epin raid bosses so you can grind more gear. If you're losing, grind more. That's all there is to it.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.