[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best place to buy a new game, remove the disk, replace
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 128020764156.jpg (117 KB, 500x714) Image search: [Google]
128020764156.jpg
117 KB, 500x714
What is the best place to buy a new game, remove the disk, replace with my broken copy (no scratches, just a bad press I guess), and return this shit for a full refund?

>inb4 moral fags chime in
>>
NECK YOURSELF YOU FUCKING SCUM
>>
>>322187948
Sounds like a moral fag chimed in, please refer to my fucks that I am currently giving

current amount of fucks = 0
>>
>>322187804
Listen here, dumbass.

Stores will check for tampering, and regardless of whether or not the game is open, no store will give you a full refund on a video game. They will only exchange it for another copy, or if that game is unavailable, credit towards a game of equal value. At best, you'll get a store credit, although this is not as likely as the policies on video game exchanges have become quite strict over recent years. This is, as you can imagine, because of people such as yourself. The policy is the same for everyone, regardless of suspicion of wrongdoing or lack thereof.
>>
>>322188246

if I'm trying to get you to FUCKING KILL YOURSELF, IMMEDIATELY it's totally not immoral
>>
>>322188626
FUCKING REKT
>>
>>322187804

I didn't do this, but at one point I went out of state to a friends and we very excited to a game I just got the only problem with this was I left the game at home. So I purchased the game at a local Wal-Mart and after opening it very carefully we played it all night.The next day I placed the disc back in the case resealed the plastic with a steam iron and got a refund at Wal-Mart, no questions asked.

So... Wal-Mart maybe? If they are around where you live aleast.
>>
>>322187804
I once went into kmart years ago and bought ffx-2 and when I got out to the car with my mom it had a blank cd in it that you'd write shit too.

I had to go back in and they almost didnt let me get the same game cause they thought I was fucking with them. Why can't you poor people just torrent shit like everyone else.
>>
>>322189983
I was just in Walmart the other day and a guy was trying to return an unopened game and the clerk had to explain that they couldn't even exchange it for a different game because they had that game in stock. If your local Walmart store gave you a refund, it is because they are shit at their jobs.

But yeah, Walmart might.
>>
>>322187804
dumb jap
>>
>>322190258
I also had the receipt so I don't know if that made a difference or not, or maybe I just got lucky.

>>322190170
That's a pretty messed up thing to do I'm glad you got it back tho. I have heard of employees putting blank CDs into game cases too.
>>
OP is a retarded thirteen year old that just got rekt.
>>
I do this all the time, just make sure you have the receipt and go at night
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.