[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Get to this boss >Yells "I'M FUCKING INVINCIBLE"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
>Get to this boss
>Yells "I'M FUCKING INVINCIBLE"
>Close game
>Uninstall

Who the fuck thought a boss you can't see was a good idea?

Fucking Kojima.
>>
itt: OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT AUTIST WHO CANT TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN INVISIBLE AND INVINCIBLE
>>
Dude the best cutscene in the game is right after that.
>>
ITT. OP experiences the good ol days of 9/11
>>
Its not bait when you throw the whole fishing rod in there
>>
File: 2795291-op-his-thread.jpg (26 KB, 317x466) Image search: [Google]
2795291-op-his-thread.jpg
26 KB, 317x466
>>322180004
>>322180534
>>322180547
>>
>>322180004
Lel'd heartily
>>
>>322180004
It is pretty luck based. You have to keep swinging around until you find him. But it does make sense with his name that he would hide during the night.
>>
>>322180004
That bald guy was annoying, he kept getting in the way of the helicopter boss fight
>>
Good thread OP
>>
File: Attempted Bait.png (80 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
Attempted Bait.png
80 KB, 500x501
>>322180004
You know how bad a bait this is.
You know it, I know it, Robert Downey Jr knows it.
You could have prevented this.
>>
I turned off my computer not just closed and uninstalled
>>
>>322180004
Can.. You explain what you though you were trying to do when you created this thread?
>>
>"Obviously untrue remark"
>"BAIT"
>"GUYS IT'S BAIT
>"DON'T BITE THE BAIT"
>"BAIT-A WATCH OUT"
>"LET ME CHECK MY PICTURES FOLDER"

Every time.
>>
>>322181003

To see how many people remember this joke from about a year ago.
>>
Hey everybody alright tonight on ebin /v/ trolls we got a real classic here, the meme where you pretend that you read "invincible" as "invisible", popularized by The Lich King's horse, named "Invincible."
>>
Look at that fucking codpiece
His dick must be enormous
>>
>>322182397

too bad he's fuckin dead
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.