[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cyber punk 2077 thread I'm going to roll a judge dredd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: cyberpunk_mainpic.jpg (1 MB, 1440x764) Image search: [Google]
cyberpunk_mainpic.jpg
1 MB, 1440x764
Cyber punk 2077 thread

I'm going to roll a judge dredd and a neo character.
I hope the game has a plot twist.
>>
What makes you assume you're going to be able to roll a character at all? What was the last AAA game like this that let you roll a character? It certainly wasn't the latest CDPR game where you were shoehorned into your role in the gameworld.
>>
>>322178761
>61 years later
>Hey guys what ever happened to that Cyberpunk game that was gonna come out this year?
>>
File: BrendanGallagher.jpg (81 KB, 620x469) Image search: [Google]
BrendanGallagher.jpg
81 KB, 620x469
>>322178761
>implying this game is still being made
>mfw this RPing autist thinks he can roll characters
>>
what does roll character mean?
>>
Didn't this game get canceled?
>>
>>322179076

Yeah, this shit's gonna have some kind of cyber-Geralt I bet
>>
File: 1451582796862.gif (866 KB, 352x224) Image search: [Google]
1451582796862.gif
866 KB, 352x224
>>322179235
>CDPR said times and times again that they will not work continue working on the Witcher franchise because they're busy ith Cyberpunk
>Retards still try to perpetuate this shitty meme for cyber cred
>>
>>322179345

It goes back to Dungeons and Dragons where you rolled the dice to see how many total ability points you can start off with

I don't know why people say it in regards to video game RPG's where there is no dice roll
>>
>>322179403
dankest meme of 2015, would show to mom again
>>
>>322180414
thanks dude!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.