[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Next Shovel Knight Boss Campaign TBA during January Nintendo Direct
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: king.png (341 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
king.png
341 KB, 1000x1000
As promised, I will be releasing little bits and pieces of the January Nintendo Direct as it gets closer to the date (Jan 5th.) The Direct will be announced on the 2nd.

Shovel Knight will be featured in the "Nindies" segment of next weeks' Nintendo Direct. The next DLC update is called "King of Ruin" which adds a boss campaign for King Knight. Also, special The Legend of Zelda levels will be added, in a similar fashion to Battletoads being an Xbox platform exclusive. King of Ruin will launch first on Nintendo platforms in February, but no date has been specified for other platforms (obviously since this is a Nintendo Direct).
>>
As if it weren't obvious, I forgot to mention that TLOZ stages are Nintendo platform exclusive.
>>
>nintendo devices in febuary
>no date for pc
killme
>>
>>322172670
If the LOZ levels are anything like the BattleToads or the GOW levels, we're definitely in for a treat. Now to wait to see what the PC version gets as an exclusive. inb4 nothing or all three of the platform exclusives.
>>
>Nintendo Direct

At this point, I don't care anymore. All of this shit being thrown at me, I would be so fucking stupid if anticipated more of their """surprises"""
>>
>>322172670
>special The Legend of Zelda levels will be added
Didn't the developers say that if they added Nintendo levels, then the boss would be Tingle?
>>
>tfw bought the PC version

How could I have known it would be the worst?
>>
>>322172670
Nigga no one is gonna believe any "leaks" since nobody leaked corrin or bayonetta
>>
File: 45364.jpg (44 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
45364.jpg
44 KB, 396x385
>3DS so dead that they are announcing multiplatform dlc for old ass games
Wow.
>>
>>322173927
It's more likely that details about new Shovel Knight DLC would be leaked than a Smash Bros. character. We already knew that a King Knight campaign was coming, anyway. Considering the Amiibo only just came out, and that was what they were prepping to be the exclusive Nintendo content, I'm skeptical to this anyway - I know Shovel Knight was very successful on Nintendo platforms, but I have a hard time imagining that Nintendo would just give a small independent developer use of Zelda for a cameo.
>>
>special treatment for Nintendo

Nah, they gave them Co-op behind a Amiibo. That's all they're giving.

In fact, I'm pretty sure PoS was the only DLC for the game. Yacht Club needs to work on their next game.
>>
>>322174957
bullshit. they still got specter knight with the locket bullshit and they still have king knight.
>>
File: 1449553872880.jpg (189 KB, 500x570) Image search: [Google]
1449553872880.jpg
189 KB, 500x570
>>322173568
>PC version gets levels modeled after retro PC games
>yfw minesweeper, solitaire and doom levels
>>
>>322174957
>I'm pretty sure PoS was the only DLC for the game
Except they already confirmed two more DLCs back on kickstarter.
>>
File: 1410025692549.gif (2 MB, 336x252) Image search: [Google]
1410025692549.gif
2 MB, 336x252
>>322176634
>Kaufman remixes of doom music
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 360x309) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 360x309
>>322172670
> not propeller knight
>>
>>322178625
LMFAO

this movie was classic
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.