[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Among the EAs and Activisions of the industry, what are some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Yacht Bro Games.png (75 KB, 533x539) Image search: [Google]
Yacht Bro Games.png
75 KB, 533x539
Among the EAs and Activisions of the industry, what are some of the most consumer-friendly devs out there?
>>
EA and Activision are publishers, not developers.

Yacht Club Games is both.
>>
GOG.com. Over half the games in my GOG library were given to me for free.
>>
>>322169102
It's getting harder to mention every single year. After receiving hundreds of emails from people generally bored or curious, most companies rarely answer email on a personal level anymore.

I imagine the creator of Undertale probably can't even respond to most people, due to a constantly full inbox.
>>
>>322169378
>devs
>GOG.com

I bet you are one of those fucking retards that calls "Steam" a company.
>>
Toady One
>>
>>322169378
That's pretty cool but that happens with most clients. 14 of the 19 games on my Origin account were completely free, and two others were from a code that came with a friend's console version.
>>
CD Projekt Red is pretty good, couple of my buds work their and the benefits are amazing. And they make good games which doesnt hurt.
>>
>>322169637
In a sense, GOG.com can be considered a publisher, since a lot of indie games are released on it. Also, it is owned by CDProjekt, who are both a developer and publisher.
>>
File: KleiEntertainment_logo.png (34 KB, 256x168) Image search: [Google]
KleiEntertainment_logo.png
34 KB, 256x168
>made the one and only procedurally generated survival game that was actually completed
>only DLCs are actual expansions and they keep them few
>all games are $20 or less
>even after making a mass audience game that was very successful they still make niche games too
>>
>>322169102
>actually falling for shilling
spoiler alert, they don't really give a shit about the people they're responding to, they just pretend to care to get more money out of them and so threads like this are made which are stealth shilling threads. Don't be such a cuckold to consumerism
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.