[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did you think of Rare Replay? Was it any good, or was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: gruntilda.gif (13 KB, 270x240) Image search: [Google]
gruntilda.gif
13 KB, 270x240
What did you think of Rare Replay?

Was it any good, or was it really just gay?
>>
>>322158753
It was gay and Rare is dead. Microsoft just keeps its' corpse around as some damn medal.
>>
>>322158753
They were fantastic, especially for their time.

But if I may say so, work on your rhymes!
>>
>>322158753
I FOR ONE BELIEVED IN THE RARE REPLY

YEAH YEAH YEAH...... NINE ELEVEN
>>
>>322159119
Here lies a poster who is underage

Seeing the quality, I'd rather not engage.
>>
>>322159119
I don't understand a word you just said. Is something wrong with your head?
>>322159104
>work on your rhymes
What problem was there,
that caused you to suddenly give such a care?
>>
File: 1449809725396.jpg (12 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1449809725396.jpg
12 KB, 400x400
most faggot thread on /v/ good job guys
>>
>>322159406
You thought replay rhymed with gay

If I must be honest, I have to say nay.
>>
>>322159604
Another underage has entered the thread.

This one doesn't have a bright future ahead.
>>
>>322159814
"Replay" and "Gay" both end with "ay", so you clearly don't know what it is you say.
>>
>>322160262
>>
Just emulate the shit and don't give shitsoft more money.
>>
>>322160464
But anon, why should people make games for free? They've got family too, can't you see?
>>
>>322160464
You want to engage in something illegal

You risk the wrath of a certain bald eagle
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.