[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tedious to get Good Ending?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1076115-999art.jpg (665 KB, 1280x886) Image search: [Google]
1076115-999art.jpg
665 KB, 1280x886
Hey quick question:
How specific are the requirements for the good ending of this?
I just got the knife ending, and very briefly looked online and saw there were something like 4 bad endings and 1 good one.

I love the game but I don't want to have to sit through and play the whole thing possibly 5 times to get the good ending.
So my question again is: is there a super specific sequence of events to get the good ending or should I just stop being a faggot and replay it 5 times?

Also please try and not spoil the story, I know I'm taking a risk posting on here but I'm hoping for a quick answer to my question without spoiling myself by Googling it, if that makes sense.

I already accidentally spoiled some of it by knowing there's some Egyptian looking girl while I was looking for some rule 34 of Lotus, but don't know where she plays in the story.
Probably the one banging inside the coffin in the [9] room.
>>
>>322157768

Iirc, you need the safe ending (?) Before you can get the good ending.
>>
Sigma is Zero
Tenmyouji is Junpei
Luna is a robot
Phi is a bitch
>>
there are spoiler-free guides on how to get the true ending. Look them up.

It is pretty specific. Basically you have to obtain a certain finale and to obtain this certain finale you need to do a very specific thing in a very specific door at the beginning. Then after you obtained it you need to do a certain path which if taken without having seen the other finale ends abruptly with a cliffhanger. If you already got the other ending, it doesn't stop at the cliffhanger and you get the true finale.

Better just look it up in a spoiler-free guide really
>>
http://www.gamefaqs.com/ds/961351-nine-hours-nine-persons-nine-doors/faqs/61405
>>
>>322157768
Akane and Santa are Zero
>>
>>322158008
and you're a faggot.
>>
>>322157768
You need one other ending to get to the true ending
For the required ending, go through doors 5 8 6
For True, 4 7 1, also accept the clover from Santa and don't ignore any of the weird conversations like Ice-9 or the Gigantic.
I recommend going through doors 3 and 2 before True ending.
>>
>>322158858
you forgot he needs to check the Safe inside the first door
>>
>>322159041
I don't think that's needed but well, in door 5 don't forget to check the safe.
>>
>>322159205
it is, if you forget to check it I'm fairly sure the ending doesn't trigger and you get another one
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.