[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is smash 4 the only smash game /v/ likes? Nobody gives a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: dc4.gif (3 MB, 376x358) Image search: [Google]
dc4.gif
3 MB, 376x358
Why is smash 4 the only smash game /v/ likes? Nobody gives a shit about 64, the few melee players here have occasional threads that die quickly, and everybody hates brawl and PM.
>>
Because it's a new game that's been providing updates. Are you retarded?
>>
>>322152394
Because it's relevant.

And the PM and Melee fanbase are full of elitist degenerates, they don't even like Nintendo or their games.
>>
Nicely worded, this thread will surely get a lot of posts.

I like all of them as they all have their qualities.
>>
>>322152757
Accurate answer
>>
You said it yourself. /v/ occasionally has Melee threads because the only people that like Melee are tourneyfags, so Melee threads only come up when there are tournaments since there's nothing else to talk about. Nobody cares about 64 because it doesn't have big tournaments, Brawl is shit, like you said, and PM is both literally dead, and figuratively died once Sm4sh came out. It pretty much acted as a more casual, better-balanced Melee, and Sm4sh is new, still being updated, and is casual and has good character balance, so PMfags will either get good and go to Melee, or embrace Smash 4.
>>
File: Ougi Boogie.png (72 KB, 449x295) Image search: [Google]
Ougi Boogie.png
72 KB, 449x295
>Daddy Sakurai
I want to hit that faggot in the face with a mallet
>>
>everybody hates brawl
Which is weird because it's the second best Smash game (SSB4 being the first)
>>
>Nobody gives a shit about 64
I give a lot of shits, its my favorite :( I like sma4sh too though. 64 ness was so fucking strong
>>
>>322154461
settle down autist.
>>
>>322154679
>slowness and tripping is fun
>>
>>322152394
>Why is smash 4 the only smash game /v/ likes?

/v/ is full to the brim with meleefags that shit on absolutely everything that is their perfect game. You can have melee threads just fine.
Sm4sh threads will be shitposted to death by meleefags, though.
>>
>>322154958
>Being a grown ass man addressing another man as "daddy" unless that man is giving you the dick
Well, I guess it works in this case.
>>
>>322155176
In the 9 years I've been here, I see a thousand more people bitching about "meleefags" more than actual meleefags.

/v/ is ironically the same fat necked cringe inducing morons they mock.
>>
>>322152394
Better question: why do back people love Smash so much? It's strangely disproportionate to what you'd expect.
>>
64 was great during its time but quickly became dated due to the OH SHIT NIGGER WHAT ARE YOU DOING-ness of the N64 controller.

Melee has the highest skill cap and twitch reflex but is full of jaded tourneyfags that have been clinging to it for years upon years and it has pretty much been milked of everything it's capable of.

Brawl had a nice atmosphere and a subjectively fun story mode, but the gameplay was basically made purposely shallow and it showed.

P:M is just a mod.
>>
>>322152757
>they don't even like Nintendo or their games.
>don't even like Nintendo

You mean they actually just play games and don't suck corporate cock?

I bet you buy amiibos
>>
>>322154461
Etika is genuinely retarded and it's surprising how many faggots shill hin on this board.
>>
>>322156139
>Huurr u play a gaem i dun liek so u sux0rz t3h corprate peepee XDDD

Good job proving him right, numbnuts
>>
>>322152394
>>322152394
Brawl sux, and it came out after /v/ was created. Basically, because it's the newest, and has a better working online. We actually play together.
>>
File: 1449174934857.gif (1 MB, 446x270) Image search: [Google]
1449174934857.gif
1 MB, 446x270
>>322156139
boy, you showed him who's boss
>>
>>322156373
>People on /v/ shilling for retards
>Suprising
>>
>>322152757
So you dont like them because they don't like nintendo games?
>>
Because /v/ is full of underage kiddos and plebs who only know about brand new AAA bullshit overmarketed garbage
>>
>>322155642
Because black people are rpevalent in all fighting game communities, it's just what they do.

inb4
>fighting game
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.