[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zero Escape
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Clover.png (4 MB, 2500x3744) Image search: [Google]
Clover.png
4 MB, 2500x3744
>Name is Clover
>clovers are symbolic for being lucky
>participated in 3 Nonary games and maybe even a 4th game too
Is it possible to have worse luck than this?
>>
File: Jackass.png (69 KB, 480x280) Image search: [Google]
Jackass.png
69 KB, 480x280
Maybe
>>
Her name is Clover Field. She's definitely a monster and not going to die.
>>
>Name is clover
>clovers are symbolic of 4chan
>she also happens to be best girl
>>
Will her character be ruined even further in 3?

She was far from the best character in the first one but Christ what they did to her in VLR.
>>
Sigma is Zero
Tenmyouji is Junpei
Luna is a robot
Phi is a bitch
>>
>>322151121
I think you meant Alice.
>>
>>322151202
Both
>>
>>322151121
Even knowing all this VLR still can be a good ride.
>>
>>322151506
Now this is a spoiling game spoiler, knowing Sigma is Zero beforehand doesn't ruin the game as knowing he's Old.
>>
>>322151840
You're right. I forgot I'm not an underage spoiling faggot so I deleted my post.
>>
>>322151840
>>322151985
These threads always have spoilers in them. You would be clinically retarded to walk into these threads and expect to not be spoiled.

People are going to spoiled silly on /v/ when ZE3 is released. Best to stay off of /v/.
>>
>>322150402
she could be junpei
>>
>>322150402
What color of panties she wears?
>>
>>322152246
I usually don't give a fuck but this time I care enough to not come to /v/ when this is released.

It's good the jap and us versions will probably come out at the same time. Less chances of getting spoiled.
>>
>Sigma's retarded cat tic

I bet this will be a plot point in the final game. Like there's a imposter or something and you figure who the real Sigma is with this. Screencap this.
>>
File: 1446245848741.jpg (61 KB, 461x349) Image search: [Google]
1446245848741.jpg
61 KB, 461x349
>>322152378
That was a low blow.
>>
>>322152609
What id that's the reason he loses his arms and eye
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.