[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Warframe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
This is easily the best F2P game right now. Indisputable.

Prove me wrong.
>>
>3/4th's of the frames are completely

Lol no.
>>
>>322147607
Fuck off, go buy some platinum and and show all your little friends how stronk and powerful your Rhino is faggot
>>
You just grind to be able to grind faster.

What's the point?

It's like those incremental games that make no sense after the first ten minutes.
>>
that isn't PSO2.
>>
>>322147607
Its boring and grindy. I don't understand how my friend has 3000+ hours in it.
>>
>>322147607
Tell my why should i start playing it anon
>>
File: 1422551807933.jpg (21 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1422551807933.jpg
21 KB, 300x300
>>322147607
Not even close.
>>
>>322149328
Warframe gets a lot more exciting and faster-paced when you get to the higher level content. The problem with the game is that early on it's insanely boring and it takes quite a while for you to be able to do high level stuff. DE hasn't done anything to fix this.
In the end though the game's still really grindy so if you don't like grinding at all then it's not the game for you.
>>
>>322149220
PSO2 has problems too as far as figuring out what 13 star you're stuck with, along with stone farming. It's still a better game than Warframe though
>>
>>322147607
That ain't lottery defense m8
>>
>>322149582
There is no high level content, unless you're talking about the raid stuff where most people just ignore the enemies??
>>
>Prove me wrong.
Path of Exile
>>
File: FREE malachai.png (29 KB, 723x543) Image search: [Google]
FREE malachai.png
29 KB, 723x543
>>322147607
>implying
>>
>>322150170
that's diablo 3 for poor/masochistic people
>>
>>322150170
path of exile sucks
>>
>>322148342
completely what
>>
It's great to play but has 0 point to it.

Like no point at all.
You do missions to
>Get mats
>Get mods
>Get prints
>Get credits

All of which you use to
>Make stuff
>Buy things that let you make stuff
>Get you closer to making stuff
>Make your build stronger

Which only does 1 thing
>Makes it easier to complete missions

The cycle repeats. It is the single worst case of a grindfest there is in videogame format.

Even in MMOs you get to explore something and they have some tangible story to it.
>>
>>322149582
>higher level content
And then you realize the entire game is a small variation of enemies in the same tilesets over and over. It's too bad the gameplay is actually fun, if they salvaged it and made a single player release it would be great.
>>
>>322150627
Disagree on that one. Single player game it should not be.

Full blown MMO with parkour dungeons it should be.
>>
>>322149501
100% free. All new gen consoles. Hug fanbase. If ur impatient u can pay. It takes time to craft items so u dont finish in a day. Constant updates and new quests. Unique gameplay. Pretty good parkour mechanics.it may be really grindy but its presented very well. If u replay a mission it has a different map. It is literaly robot ninjas fighting space pirates and it isnt gay as shit
>>
>>322147607
Dust514 is better
So is Warthunder
>>
>>322147607
Blacklight is better even though it's somewhat shit
>>
>>322150420
>tangible story
But Warframe doesn't need a story. There are butts and tiddies. If I have learned anything about videogames it is that ass and breasts replace plot or gameplay.
>>
>>322151436
>everyone is bashing wf for just being the same reskinned missions over and over

>says wt is better

Kek
>>
>>322151686
Kek
>>
>>322150420
I hate to be the one to tell you this but a lot of people don't care about story
>>
>>322147607
>only get like 2 warframe slots
>only get a few weapon slots
>BUY MORE PLATINUM
>PLATINUM
>BUY PLATINUM TO UNLOCK MORE SLOTS
>FREE
>BUY PLATINUM
o k
>>
>>322147607
Tribes Ascend is better (especially after the new Out of the Blue update) but I do like Warframe
>>
i honestly cant imagine anyone truly believing that an instanced pve game is better than any of pvp games
>>
>>322151969
Richfags will buy blueprints for platinum. have u even played the game
>>
>>322152076
Warframe has instance pvp you enormous missile faggot
>>
>>322147607
How about instead I just laugh at you for having stockholm syndrome and being addicted to grindy skinner box games, faglord?
>>
>>322152142
>tfw sitting on mag prime prints when she got canned
>people who wouldn't even touch the slut now pay REAL (fake) MONEY for her
Oh gosh golly it's grand.
>>
>>322152281
How about thats the best u can get from f2p. im a poorfag, not a dumbass
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.