[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This game is 10 burgers on the Xbone Marketplace and it comes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1396108606-alien-isolation.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1396108606-alien-isolation.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
This game is 10 burgers on the Xbone Marketplace and it comes with all the extra content. Should I go for it or should I buy it without the content for 7 1/2 burgers? Or should I not get it at all?
>>
Do it faggot.

What else can you get for 10 bucks that will keep you midly entertained for 10 hours?
>>
This was my GOTY 2014. If you decide not to go for the DLC, you aren't really missing anything. It's mostly just scenes from the first movie.
>>
>>322143785

LSD
>>
>>322143785
My ex-girlfriend.
>>322143906
What exactly IS the DLC? Would it be worth the extra $2.50?
>>
>>322143635
DLC doesn't really add anything of value so I would just go with the base game. It's my favourite of last year too.
>>
>>322144849
leaderboard missions around new parts on the station. there is also a "choose from 2 missions after you finish one and do 10 of them" dlc It is fun.
>>
>>322144849
You play as Ripley or one of the other crew members on the Nostromo in the DLC
>>
>>322144849
I'm sorry she hurt you, anon. Total cunt, anyway.

I know there was more, but I specifically remember both the climax, as well as the vent scene from the first movie were added. There's a lot worse content that you could spend $2.50, but if you're either on a shoestring budget or trying to conserve a gift card or something, it's totally passable.
>>
>>322143635

dlc is worthless get the base game so good
>>
>>322143635

Get it. This is a great game.

But never play on normal. They fucking cripple the alien's AI for that difficulty level.
>>
It's on sale on Steam too.

Tell me though. What does the Season Pass give you? The Steam bundle includes the season pas as well as all the DLC. So are you paying for the DLC twice if you get the bundle?
>>
>>322143635
The game is complete shit dont waste your time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOrphBFlDsg
>>
On the Xbone, DMC:DMC and DMC4:SE are together and cost $32.75. I loved DMC4 and played the hell out of it and want it again, but is it worth paying for the new DMC also?
Forgot to mention it also includes a little bit of dlc for DMC4
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.