[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me something challenging /v/. I've got Euro Truck Sim
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1450460939647.jpg (7 KB, 205x200) Image search: [Google]
1450460939647.jpg
7 KB, 205x200
Give me something challenging /v/. I've got Euro Truck Sim 2 to get comfortable, but I want to start the new year with a list of games that make me feel accomplished when I beat them.
>hardmode: no "muh dark souls.
>>
Happy New Year, Anon. I'm going to play some Comfy Truck Simulator 2 as well.
>>
>>322143475
Darkest Dungeon
XCOM
Super Meat Boy

Godmode: Git good at Osu, complete popular hard beatmaps like big bad wolf and scarlet rose
>>
>>322143475
to be fair, any of the souls games will fill that lack of challenge for you, just ignore the cancerous fanbase.

Also bullet hells, any of them since there's one for every kind of challenge, going from fair but you will spend 20 hours to beat 6 levels to masochist.
>>
Dark souls
>>
>>322146612
I've played Demon's and Dark Souls. Played some of DS2 and no PS4 for BB. The series is alright, but I want something more. Any genre too.
>>
>>322146865
Any direction or the same direction?

'cause any direction I'd say bullet hells, and for the same kind of 3rd person action I remember playing a pretty difficult 3d ninja gaiden game, though I don't remember wich one.
>>
>>322147303
Any direction at all. Strategy, shmups, 3D action, RPGs, whatever. I'll have to try and play through the first NG on Xbox then.
>>
>>322147679
Then go for bullet hells.
Touhou is a nice starting point if you can ignore the ridiculous cast of characters.
Or else go Dodonpachi but beware of unfair bs on the harder difficulties.
>>
>>322147958
Dunno if there's several Dodonpachi's but I've played the one at an arcade near me a decent amount. Never knew where to start in Touhou though? I don't mind weeb shit; I just want actual difficulty where my failure is on me, not RNG shit. Thanks for offering steady support though, anon.
>>
>>322143475

La Mulana

European Extreme mode: no guides.

See you in three months.
>>
>>322148629
Don't use guides anyways anon, so EuroExtreme mode activate.
>>
>>322148489
Go touhou if you hate RNG bs, it's more pattern based than spray and pray based.
Most say start at the 6th game because it has the less gimmicks but if you want a good challenge go for the 11th game.

that or go do some impossible point and click like myst without guides hue hue uhe
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.