[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone recommend me some nice comfy, but still solid RPG
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 233746_3890658605.jpg (61 KB, 640x375) Image search: [Google]
233746_3890658605.jpg
61 KB, 640x375
Can anyone recommend me some nice comfy, but still solid RPG games? Pixels, 3d, anything will do. I have a hunger for good RPG/JRPGs ever since Bravely Default and looking around I can't find shit. Help pls, bb. PC, 3DS, PS4, or even older consoles will do fine.
>>
Final Fantasy 9
>>
Fallout 3
>>
>>322141149

You reminded me I still need to beat that. I always get up to the second blackmage faggot but stop there every time. Never knew why.
>>322141260

>Implying
>>
Just try FF5 it is bravely default with more classes and less retarded story.

Also Underrail is max comfy
>>
File: fsda.jpg (487 KB, 1161x2067) Image search: [Google]
fsda.jpg
487 KB, 1161x2067
Golden Sun, definetly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adXJBtU-ONc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVNkr6OAads

actually,name me some games that aren't comfy, pratically any game I can think of is comfy
>>
>>322141942
Games that aren't comfy? Cryostasis, Bad Rats, Depression Quest, and a couple others I remember being either disgusted or scared of while playing.

Anyway yeah I'll try Golden Sun.
>>
>>322141000

Pretty much every FF from III to VI will do good for you m8.

Try Fire emblem also, GBA games (FE7 or also callez Blazing Sword) first then DS if you can other platforms.
>>
File: That feel when RNG.jpg (119 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
That feel when RNG.jpg
119 KB, 600x450
>>322142528
>FE
>comfy
>>
>>322141000
gta 5
>>
>>322142528
I'll grab III and IV again for the phone, so I can play that at work. V is downloading now. I beat VI years ago.

But Fire Emblem is a game I haven't ever played before. I'll see about that.
>>
The Legend of Heroes series, especially Trails in the Sky and the games after. You will either need to learn Japanese or wait a long time for some of the games to come out in English, though. There's also the Grandia series which is a pretty solid series in terms of gameplay, although the games after 2 start getting a little meh in terms of story. Breath of Fire series is also great, but you might want to skip the first game due to being a bit archaic, but it's still is a solid, classic JRPG if you want to try it.
>>
>>322142967
If you want a nice and comfortable FE to play, do Sacred Stones.
>>
Suikoden 1-3
>>
>>322143093
I've heard 5 is alright, too.
>>
LISA
>>
Seppuku.
>>
>>322142967
When you are finished with all of those you can try out the latest installment in the Fire Emblem series. Super Smash Bros. Wii U & Super Smash Bros. 3DS.
>>
>>322142812
If you stick to the op characters is very comfy, and there are a lot of op characters.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.