[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just starting my second play-through, wanted to make an evil
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: file.png (2 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2 MB, 1600x900
Just starting my second play-through, wanted to make an evil character, quickly realizing that may be impossible. I really enjoyed fallout 4 my first time, but is there really no way to be a scumbag? Is there any way I can destroy the minutemen? I just want to kill preston garvey. I hate his stupid fucking face.
>>
Why would you expect your actions to matter in a Bethesda game? Why would you expect to be able to do any actions other than shoot & loot for that matter?

Fallout 4 is shit.
>>
>>322139324
Go back to your New Vegas circlejerk threads
>>
>>322139512
>buyer's remorse - the post
>>
>>322139098
why did you make ash
>>
You can delete him via console, but that's it
>>
>>322139098
You can kill his heart by not helping him when you first meet him
>>
>>322139098
>I just want to kill preston garvey.
that would be racist.
>>
Being a scumbag is a bad life choice. I support games that prevent this.

Neutral -> Good only
>>
>>322139098
>Hating Preston
he just want to help people
>>
I HAVE SOMETHING DIFFERENT FOR YOU THIS TIME
>>
>>322140005
no. He wants YOU to help people. ALL THE TIME
>>
>>322140005
>>322140005
his voice actor is a retarded nigger baby
>>
>bethesdrones looking for basic roleplaying opportunities like 'will you be the evil guy or the cool dude?'
>they can't even find that
lol
>>
>>322140990
hilarious
>>
File: file.png (2 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2 MB, 1600x900
>>322139786
I tried that, but you literally can't progress with the story unless you help him. You can tell him no, but you still need to help him to move on. Shit's awful. Preston deserves death.
>>
>>322142752
why can't you just walk to diamond city?
>>
File: file.png (3 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
file.png
3 MB, 1600x900
>>
>>322142792
It only delays the inevitable.
>>
>>322143289
so why do you need to find the minutemen then?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.