[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this game good? It has sale on PSN,so I might wanna get it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 5036942059.png (552 KB, 750x401) Image search: [Google]
5036942059.png
552 KB, 750x401
Is this game good? It has sale on PSN,so I might wanna get it.
>>
Yeah it's great if you like FPS
>>
Picked it up last week for ten bucks, having an absolute blast with friends playing through and getting our asses kicked on iron banner

Would recommend
>>
It's shit.
>>
>>322136095
No for god's sake no
>TTK fixed it!!!
No it did not, as soon as you finish the raid on HM there is literally no reason to keep playing
Single player is repetitive trash, PvP is literally an easier and even more retarded Call of Duty, and Bungievision's practices are some of the worst in the industry
Do not even consider it
>>
>>322136259
well, unlike CoD the PvP in this game is actually fun
>>
>>322136095
Pretty good, yes. Everyone is tired of it now and basically waiting for the sequel so I hope you have someone to play with.
>>
It's awful, and not in the /v/ hates everything meme way. It's a legitimately bad game, and I hope you don't waste your money on it.
>>
>>322136365
If you have no thumbs and want 800% mindless combat sure
Aim assist is literally a stat in this game and snipers are beyond overpowered because of ease of use and damage
They had to absolutely break shotguns in order to balance them
At several points they had cross map two-three shot primary weapons as the weapon meta
There are some maps in this game which were seemingly designed solely to be retarded
The PvP in this game is some of the worst in the business
>>
>>322136095
It's shit and the trip fag /dg/ community is horrendous
>>
>>322136963
>/dg/
Don't get me started. If you like constant ERP talk and circlejerking over 5-6 people for no good reason, hop over to that general. It reflects the quality of the game well at least.
>>
File: 1448914918969.jpg (59 KB, 407x420) Image search: [Google]
1448914918969.jpg
59 KB, 407x420
It is a good game.

- not fantastic, but not as bad as /v/ would otherwise have you believe. All it really lacks is a bitch ton of content, since the core gameplay is what you would expect from a Bungie console shooter - competent and fun.
>>
it is fine for a console FPS
>>
>>322137114

There's nothing competent or fun about filling your game with bullet-sponge enemies in the same three maps.
>>
>>322137454
probably not, but I'm not a game designer so i wouldn't know for certain
>>
I'm watching my neet brother play it. He's usually into jrpgs, ffxiv, obscure anime, but somehow he's having fun with a fps. It looks fun, though.
>>
it's fun from level 1-<whatever is max now>. the first raid, glass something was fun with friends, but that's also where the fun stops. pvp is terrible, like legit fucking awful...if you want to win, just put a torrent on download so your ping is like 5k. as long as you kill someone on your screen, the game will register it. fucking TOP KEK design right there.

everything else is a grind.
>>
>>322136095

Yeah it's fun and there is enough to do for new players. Oldfarts just grind IB and complain about wrong class loot.

With Legendary Edition you can rank up to lvl 20 with 1 click. After that previous 2 DLC are piss take so maybe avoid that transfer at first.Play the story first and see what class you like best. Story is short but you can see and feel the potential. PVP is da best. Just do fuck all and see your teammate tears fall down.
>>
I like it I think it's fun.
>>
I stopped playing after Xur sold Gally in August. Will all my exotic guns be useless? Is it still impossible to socialize and team up in game?
>>
I enjoyed it until I beat the story missions and reached level cap. At that point it seemed like it was just a gear grind.

The Crucible (pvp) is a little fun but, I'd rather play something else.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.