[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Ace of Spades The Ace of Spades
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 235434-87791ss_sm2.jpg (9 KB, 260x200) Image search: [Google]
235434-87791ss_sm2.jpg
9 KB, 260x200
The Ace of Spades The Ace of Spades
>>
Level...
One
>>
>>322127125
I fucking loved freeplay mode on that
>>
>Lemmy
;_;
>>
>>322127357
What?
>>
>>322128349
he died
>>
>>322128349
The frontman of Motorhead, Lemmy Kilmister, died like a week ago.
>>
Ameoba Ameoba Ameoba Ameoba

>>
>>322128442
>>322128452

fuck oh fuck oh no I have been away I didnt know
>>
>>322129227

Yeah he was diagnosed with real aggressive cancer and then died two days after that I think
>>
>>322127125
Sweet Jesus, that game...
That and BMX XXX.
>>
>>322127125
I hadn't played this game until I picked it up several months ago on PC, even though I loved the first and second ones.

Is this the peak of the franchise? Should I play THPS4 as well?
>>
>>322130880
THPS4 was fun and still a classic THPS game, not as good as 3 though. THUG was the peak of the series for me. It had a fun story, great level design, great graphics and an awesome soundtrack. Absolutely recommended. After that the series went complete shit. Has anyone played the latest tony hawk game? I saw the trailer and it was depressing.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.