[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me a name for my Shovel Knight amiibo.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 20151231_193223.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20151231_193223.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
Give me a name for my Shovel Knight amiibo.
>>
>>322126410
>>>/toy/
>>
>>322126410
not in smash
>>
Physical DLC
>>
Poopsmith
>>
>>322126410
so what can you get from the this Physical DLC?
>>
>>322126410

Waste O' Money
>>
NeverEver
>>
>>322127514
http://yachtclubgames.com/2015/08/shovel-knight-amiibo/

>Cooperative Multiplayer (exclusive to Wii U)!

>Join a friend’s Shovel Knight campaign and shovel together!
>Use new cooperative moves to help each other out along the way!
Deep Customization!

>Level up by defeating enemies and finding treasure!
>Earn all-new relics, abilities, and powers you never thought possible!
>Customize the look of your Shovel Knight with cool and crazy cosmetic options!
>Use your custom amiibo seamlessly between 3DS and Wii U!
>Exclusive Challenge Stages!

>Battle your way through amiibo exclusive challenge stages that take >advantage of the new amiibo relics and abilities!
>One amiibo, multiple games

>We plan to continue support of the Shovel Knight amiibo in future Yacht Club Games and Nintendo products! Stay tuned to amiibo.com for compatibility details in new games.
>>
>>322126410
Dad's credit card
>>
Caca
>>
>>322126410
Buyer's Remorse
>>
>>322127619
How is it a waste of money? You can do a lot more with this amiibo than most of the other amiibo.
>>
>>322128140
Damn, beat me to it.
>>
>>322128161
>console exclusive DLC multiplayer
It's okay when indies do it
>>
>>322129196
To be fair, the Playstation and XBox versions also got exclusive content. The Playstation version has Kratos, and the Xbox version has the Battletoads.
>>
>>322129196
You're way too late for that kind of shitposting bub.
>>
>>322129328
The Kratos Boss Fight is lackluster compared to the Battletoads'
>>
>>322129196
I just hope the video game market crashes, just look at the industry and the gay shit that goes on nowadays.
>>
>>322129567
because Santa Monica Studios are creatively bankrupt and have been cruising on the GOW brand for years now.

when ps all-stars was wrenched away from the original devs and dumped in SMS's lap, they just ported Zeus straight out of GOW3 and called it a day. they didn't even use the two finished characters the original devs had ready

frankly kratos is not even that great in MK9. better than their other cameo shit but not by much.
>>
>>322126410
king of spades
>>
>>322126410
Gravedigger
>>
>>322131765
>>322131865
Forgot to mention, 8 character limit. Tee hee.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.