[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give Me Deus Ex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: brutal deus ex.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
brutal deus ex.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
Have you tried GMDX yet?
>>
>>322111450
>Playing shitty fucking old games when a new version of Deus Ex exists that is 100X better
Fuck off OP
>>>reddit
>>
>>322111575 I'll bite
>implying that I didn't enjoyed the shit out of Human Revolution
Still I prefer Deus Ex 1 over HR.
>>
>some shitty overhyped mod that makes a 20 years old game look like its only 15 years old

yeah, nah
>>
>>322111575
a new version?

it's a different fucking game
>>
>Still shilling this mod
>>
>>322111450
>GMDX
no, I've also never payed DE, are there any actual problems with the mods or is hating it a meme?
>>
File: 1447846242424.jpg (32 KB, 405x319) Image search: [Google]
1447846242424.jpg
32 KB, 405x319
>>322111450
Eh I'll give it a go in 6 months. I just replayed it with Revision.
>>
Currently In Paris on my GMDX run, I get frame rate drops sometimes but over all its really good.
>>
>>322113125
The game has some serious issues with balancing and AI
Mods like GMDX or BioMod usually fix the first issue somewhat, but I don't think the AI is fixable, despite what GMDX dev claims
>>
>>322111450
Yuh, playing it right now, just got into Everret's mansion. Most of the design choices are great but swimming parts are pretty retarded cause you can't pass most of them even with aqualung and speed enhancement. And no, i won't invest into fucking athletics.
>>
Do I need to install/download anything with GMDX, or everything is bundled with the installer?
>>
>>322113778
Athletics is the most imbalancing thing actually.
>>
>>322111450
>lasers reflect in mirrors
So fucking rare.
>>
>>322111450
no but I started regular Deus Ex for the first time yesterday. Just blew the generator. Seems like a pretty fun game so far
>>
>>322112320
>Still shilling this mod
That's not Revision you retard.
>>
Does the this mod work with the others (Shifter etc)?
>>
My only problem with GMDX is that some loot crates don't have anything inside.
Aside from that, the mod is really good. Also, the AI is unfixable at this point but it is better than vanilla.
>>
>>322111575
>prefers Human Revolution
>calls other reddit
I can't handle all this irony.
>>
>>322114248
Why would you want to play Shifter, when BioMod is around? Also, no, it does not since they change the same thing
>>
>>322114248
It comes with New Vision and the texture mode. It is not compatible with Shifter since they both work on gameplay overhaul.
GMDX is like a definitive patch for the game. Shifter is a mod.
>>
>>322114259
It bugged me at first too, but then i realized that regular containers like cardboard boxes and wicker bins sometime contain loot too.

Also, kudos to creator for UMP, that gun is the shit.
>>
>>322114058
being a noob: is goddamn a meme or hwat
>>
File: OLD MEN.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
OLD MEN.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>322113693
The AI in GMDX is pretty good actually, they're not that dumb anymore. Now they can trigger alarms if they see bodys for example.
>>322113778
Invest in athletics man, I couldn't stand the movement speed.
>>322114248
I think it comes with Shifter because in the System folder of GMDX there's a file named "ShifterEX.u".
>>
Mantling is by far my most favorite change. I also think it is kind of broken.
All other changes are great as well, specially Stealth skills and all the Perks system.
>>
Is the a polygon simulator to see how many you can count on screen?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.