[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
KOWASHITAI thread Please buy the game edition.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1451270703582.png (479 KB, 520x621) Image search: [Google]
1451270703582.png
479 KB, 520x621
KOWASHITAI thread

Please buy the game edition.
>>
File: sfe012.jpg (160 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sfe012.jpg
160 KB, 1280x720
Buy two copies to make up for the Japs with bad taste. They'd rather buy pedo shit like Splatoon than a good game.
>>
I don't buy censored games.
>>
Reminder that neogaffers are shitposting about Kowashitai just to hide Nintendo's good sales in Japan and to push the narrative "gamers" now hate games with fanservice (so they support censorship).

You aren't a Neogaffers, aren't you?
>>
>>322099970
these girls aren't over 18 years old. This game is pedo shit.
>>
it's just 2 days worth of sales though, next week will have around the same amount of sales, making it a mediocre but not disastrous sales game.
>>
>>322100190
That's a pretty interesting conspiracy theory you got there, buddy.
>>
>>322100821
>conspiracy
>the first 30 threads hotlinked a neogaf thread that was literally just that
>>
>>322100875
Neogaf is a regularly used source for information you retard. Hell, the original time neogaf was linked in regards to this game's sales was as a source showing the LE was sold out - something positive for the game.

I'm half-tempted to just call this bait, but so many of you truly think neogaf gives a fuck what this board thinks.
>>
>>322101015
>I'm half-tempted to just call this bait, but so many of you truly think neogaf gives a fuck what this board thinks.
They do.

And that anon is right. The sales thread on Neogaf was all "ahah I'm so glad this creepy game bombed", while ignoring the fact both the 3DS and Wii U smashed all other consoles in sales these weeks in japan.
>>
>>322100190
>Call the SMT and FE fans normies
>Call them SJW
>Call them Redditors
>Now calling them Neogaffers

You guys really don't want to accept how much #Trash is hated, huh.
>>
>>322101312
But no one on /v/ is calling it creepy. We are calling it Idolfaggotry.
>>
>>322101472
Neogaffers are SJW and redditors though.
>>
There's not much else to shitpost about anymore without repeating the same shit. Might as well wait until the localized version bombs too, or gets cancelled.
>>
>>322100195
ironically not pedoshit in Japan, since the age of consent is lower.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.