[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Caim a hero or a villain? why does one of the endings have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Caim_IG.png (377 KB, 650x900) Image search: [Google]
Caim_IG.png
377 KB, 650x900
Is Caim a hero or a villain?

why does one of the endings have you fight Angel?
>>
>>322097002
Neither
He's a murderer
>>
He's the hero of Drakengard.

You fight Angelus in ending B (I think) because all of the dragons are awakening and going to take over the world. She has to follow them, but gives Caim the chance to make his own way by confronting him head on in battle.
>>
>>322097002
>Plays Drakengard
>Asks why
You cereal, mate?
>>
be honest. did you actually enjoy playing Drakengard?
>>
File: Torment!.jpg (143 KB, 680x960) Image search: [Google]
Torment!.jpg
143 KB, 680x960
The only thing Caim did wrong was let Manah get away.

Fucking cunt
>>
>>322097520
Love crushes... like a mace
>>
>>322097520
>let Manah get away
Extenuating circumstances. Caim was stunned when Verdelet weakened the seal on Angelus, since he can (at least in part) feel her pain. Manah took the opportunity, gouged one of his eyes out with a knife, and ran.
>>
>>322097002
Caim's nose is fucking enormous
>>
let me be retarded for a second and ask this:

since the queen-beast was never defeated in midgard (ending d doesn't count because seere just froze time because reasons), do you think that had she been defeated in midgard, would the white chlorination syndrome that lead up to the events of nier have spread

if so, do you think the people of midgard would have an easier time dealing with it than the people of earth, or do you think that even if they would have more efficient and learned means to deal with the forced pact that "causes" wcs, midgard would be doomed anyway because the entire world was fucked up by the seeds of resurrection
>>
>>322097951
If by Midgard you mean the world in Drakengard 1 2 and 3, then no, the white chlorination syndrome thing would not have happened. It only happened because the magic from the Drakengard world didn't react well with the lack of magic in the "real world". Something about "maso" or some shit, but the point is that WCS was caused by the Queen's magic stuff.
>>
>>322097951
midgard would be 100% fucked.

but I think a story about their world being destroyed would be far more interesting than the nier bullshit
>>
>>322098207
The real world has more magic than you'll ever know
>>
>>322098248
i mean i'm glad things turned out the way they did because nier's my favorite game, but it is really interesting to think about because i didn't even realize until fairly recently that there's no ending where the queen-beast is actually defeated in midgard. speculating what would happen is really interesting, especially since drakengard does jack shit when it comes to legitimate world-building.

>>322098207
i thought that what it was doing was causing a pact to be made between gods and humans who ingested the queen-beasts particles? i thought that either turning into legion or beings of salt were the conditions upon accepting or refusing the pact. i thought that was the entire point?
>>
>>322098775
>nier
>favorite game

I think it's time you reevaluate your time spent gaming
>>
>>322099036
this is a thread about fucking drakengard, i think everyone here needs to reevaluate their time spent in general
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.