[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Share your thoughts on this one. I actually lime it a lot and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (152 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152 KB, 1024x768
Share your thoughts on this one. I actually lime it a lot and am surprised at all the bad things I heard about it prior to finally playing through it.. The newer enemies are pretty creepy and the experimental mechanics. Of going back and fourth between the room and other worlds, though tedious was kind of interesting and well enough done I thought
>>
>>322095818
I thought it was the last legitimate Silent Hill game. The only one to capture the feel before they began to release other games.

In a way, this is a sequel to 2, as 3 was a sequel to 1.
>>
It's my favorite SH game, astounding atmosphere. Plus I'm someone who will take something experimental and creative over something highly polished.

There are some parts that really suck if you don't know what to do like the majority of the water prison but if you don't get stuck it's a fantastic game.
>>
>>322095818
I love the story and atmosphere, really enjoyed the character designs and some of the levels but its bulked down by not fun combat and a tedious second half.

Overall I really like it though, actually was replaying it tody for the first time in years and had fun with it, forgot how good the music was. This is better than literally every other game that followed in the series so I consider it the last good SH game with the exception of SM which is a spin off anyway.
>>
>>322095818
It was a great horror game. The locked room gave the game a very different kind of feel that just doesn't exist in any other game. It acts as your hub that also eventually becomes haunted. Making you need to use the candles to get rid of the haunting.

Gameplay was fine since this isn't as important for horror games. Burping nurses was extremely stupid though.
>>
>>322096036
I agree senpai.
>>322096130
I loved the water prison level. I thought it did the best introduction of the twins. Scared the shit out of me walking right into them haha. Also that world probably has one of the creepiest areas in the whole series imo
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1200
I love it with all my soul, so many sleepless nights ,i for one liked how team silent tried to move to another locations ,i loved the forest world, the flaws are there but they don't make me like it any bit less
>>
File: Silent_Hill_4_PC_00.jpg (295 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Silent_Hill_4_PC_00.jpg
295 KB, 640x480
We post Silent hill OST now
>>
>>322097178
Yeah the forest world had such a great atmosphere! The sound effects really made it so much more eerie. I miss team silent so much ;_; I like the atmosphere of Siren but it's so hard.
>>
>>322097303
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MO2LvgjzgmQ
>>
>>322097303
God that was so fucking weird, never explained, never commented on, it was just there.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.