[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So now that WoW is getting a movie, what other vidya series do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: Shepard irl.jpg (22 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Shepard irl.jpg
22 KB, 480x480
So now that WoW is getting a movie, what other vidya series do you guys think could also get a film. Pic related
>>
deus ex could easily get some generic action/spy movie
>>
half lifee
>>
>>322087832
Its getting a film tho
>>
The wticher
>>
>>322087741
I think if you ruin anything it can become a film.
>>
uncharted ;^)
>>
>>322087741
Undertale
>>
File: Psycho-Krieg.jpg (2 MB, 1500x1136) Image search: [Google]
Psycho-Krieg.jpg
2 MB, 1500x1136
Borderlands 2 would be intresting. Idk how they would make Zer0.
>>
>>322087956
already in the works
>>
Mass Effect would make for a fantastic trilogy of they departed from everything past the first movie.

I mean the first one had some pretty good story elements. If you go by the survivor route with Shepard it would be outstanding. The trouble is, it would almost need two openings.
>>
>>322088125

Eh, *first game.
>>
why are vidya movies cursed with either being disappointing or just never progressing after being announced
>>
>>322088252

It's because they have to do the dance between being too faithful, or unfaithful to the game.

The truth is, the new warcraft movie is going to fail.

It has zero following beyond Warcraft fans and even then, they don't give a shit. I despise the people who decided to give it the green-light because it's going to make damn sure we don't get another for years.
>>
>>322088527
This is why what this anon >>322088125 said is the way to go, more open ended games like that give more freedom for a movie so they could be better
>>
>>322088671

Both of those are me.

Who DIDN'T play the first Mass Effect and think "this could be a movie?" It had nothing to do with the goddamn game other than the story. The first Mass Effect 100% felt like you were in the middle of a blockbuster movie. Good or not.
>>
>>322087884
Will it be trilogy with only two films?
>>
>>322088045
It exists, its called child of rage. Lol
>>
>>322087741
itsa going to bomb, WoW is for faggots
>>
>>322088045
Only if it's Pixar or the Smash-It Sam Disney studio handling it. It feels very much like that sort of Pixar movie.
>>
>>322089087
2 films and a short film
>>
>>322088045
>there will never be a thread again without an Undershit derailing
>>
>>322089606

Don't worry, mediocrity runs dry eventually. No matter how impressive it is that one person made the majority of it.
>>
>>322087994
That was gonna get a film, but the fans didn't like the idea of Mark Wallburg being Nathan Drake, so it was canned.
>>
>>322088098
Yeah, for a polish audience. The whole movie will be in Polish, you know.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.