[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Find a flaw besides graphics/visuals.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: GTASABOX.jpg (96 KB, 256x320) Image search: [Google]
GTASABOX.jpg
96 KB, 256x320
Find a flaw besides graphics/visuals.
>>
Shit physics
Shit gunplay
Stiff as fuck
>>
niggers
>>
>>322084735
Controls?
>>
train mission
>>
>>322085881
That didnt take long
>>
>>322084735
barely any interiors

interiors require separate loading and are not always the same size/shape as exterior

no UFOS or cool secrets like GTA5

no online (altho mods make up for that)
>>
>>322086641
>Implying GTA online isn't a gimmicky sidenote that is only utter chaos and griefing
>>
Story makes you drop all of your friends and money and fun to recover all territories CUZ MUH MOMMA'S BLENDER CJ, SHEEIT SON THAT'S OUR HOUSE NIGGUH!
>>
>>322087023
>implying playing alone in a giant map is more fun than playing with 100 other people
>>
The two times where all your weapons are removed. I love the game, but fuck you for removing all my items.
>>
>>322085881
I thought that was actually a strength of this one. Like if my character is white it just feels weird killing random people and stealing cars all over the place. Having the player character as a black dude makes it all make sense but they still manage to make you feel bad for CJ. I also thought the gang territory fighting was amazing and they should add this in the next one. also all of the hood shit people would say cracked me up
>>
Quite a bit of unused space in Las Venturas, namely a large part of the city east of the strip.

Way too much time spent in San Fierro and it being smaller than the other cities, despite the above.

That's all I can think of, a small spacing issue.
>>
>>322087419

Yeah it did feel like there was a lot of underutilized space in Las Venturas.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.