[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is SWTOR any good? I've recently quit Runescape and I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
Is SWTOR any good? I've recently quit Runescape and I'm looking for something new for my autistic ass to grind on
Also is this game free or is it subscription based?
>>
File: mypotions.jpg (14 KB, 600x358) Image search: [Google]
mypotions.jpg
14 KB, 600x358
my potions are too strong for you, traveler
>>
>>322082930
Appreciate the bump but if you've got answers please provide them
you rascal
>>
Have you guys checked Potion Seller's channel lately? He's been posting music, and it's not bad.
>>
>>322083101
No.

Guild Wars 2, you dumb nigger.
>>
>>322083272
But I want something Star Wars related
GW2 looks like every other WoW clone out there I'm not interested in that overdone shit
>>
SWTOR is not good. My gf has started playing Tera, and she says it's good. I can't attest to its quality though.
>>
>>322083418
Then fucking hang yourself.

If you're so god damned uncommited you aren't even a real gamer.
>>
>>322082930
>>
>>322083549
>Implying anyone on /v/ plays video games
>>
>>322083549

He JUST quit playing RS when it died almost a decade ago.

He obviously doesn't consider himself a gamer.
>>
I liked swtor up until the new expansion demolished low-level dungeons. It's got an interesting hook with the dialogue, and the combat is decent. It's fucking piss-easy, though.
>>
>>322083549
I don't even know how you know that I'm "uncommited" and "not a real gamer" (who the fuck says gamer unironically or otherwise anyway) from me not wanting to play the same rehashed WoW formula bullshit
>>
>>322083678
Please not another one I'm not a fucking underage so no I don't consider myself a gamer holy shit go back to Reddit
>>
I actually really enjoy SWTOR. It's definitely worth a try, especially if you're a Star Wars fan, and even more so if you're both a Star Wars fan and an MMO player. I'm a casual MMO guy and really like Star Wars and I love SWTOR.
>>
>>322083712
SWTOR is actually just a WoW clone though. GW2 is nothing like WoW.
>>
>>322084324
Whatever. I was mostly referring to the aesthetics and the lore etc
>>
>>322084417
Are you 5?
>>
>>322082683
thats like asking if ff13 is worth playing
>>
>>322084563
I haven't even played Guild Wars 2, I've just seen some screenshots and it looks basically like a discount WoW, I'm just judging it based on that
>>
>>322083679
>>322083847
$0.05 has been deposited into your ea account
>>
Get the deluxe (all the content, 2 months gametime) for 20 bucks or w/e and go nuts as any class but the Trooper. That is if you want to play it as a KOTOR3. If you want an MMO for the MMO then you should probably play anything but this or GW2.
>>
>>322083549
He plays games but he's not a TRUE GAMER guise!!

A GAYMER!!!!
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.