[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SOUL SUSPECT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
I need to tell someone about this game.

>Along with The Last Remnant, Tomb Raider 1, 2, & 3, and Life Is Strange (Part 1) I bought this on the Humble Bundle for ONE DOLLAR

This might be one of the coolest games I've played all year. Some of the mechanics are a little clunky, but just the concept alone is incredible. I hope this paves the way for similar titles that could build on the concept in the future because there is so much potential.
>>
>>322076765

I'm on a Detective/Noir spree. I just played an FMV game called Contradiction which had some cheesy acting but was very comfy to play.
I've been eyeing this Murdered SS game for a while now. How comfy is it?
>>
>>322077492
4/10 comfy
9/10 otherwise
>>
>>322077492
Be sure to try out ghost trick
>>
I've heard it's full of 1 hit deaths and obtuse puzzles that rival the worst of classic point and click adventures.

But reviewers tend to be retarded so I don't know how true this is.
>>
>>322077921
the main character is dead and the only thing(s) that can "kill" him are demons that drag his soul into hell. They aren't 1-hit deaths though. There is some counterplay involved.
>>
>>322077921
>>322078381
also, the puzzles aren't that bad
>>
Okay I went on and bought the bundle just for the Murdered game.

Here's a key for Tomb Raider 3

K50TK-PV72I-WZ08E (replace the first and last letter)

gonna post a key for Life is Tumblr next
>>
And here's Life is Strange

M22JJ-8X6GV-EGNHF (same thing, switch the first and last letters)
>>
File: file.png (103 KB, 893x367) Image search: [Google]
file.png
103 KB, 893x367
you knuckleheads better be right
>>
>>322079785
you ever play Heavy Rain? Because it's kinda like that, but with more ghost shit.
>>
>>322079929

I don't own a console so no. But I liked the concept of it.
>>
>>322076765
>not paying $10 and getting 12 more games

anon, it's for charity. what the fuck, dude?
>>
>>322080271
I didn't really want the other games that much honestly

You're right. I should have done it for charity though. I adjusted the ratio so that 100% of the dollar went to Make-A-Wish instead of Square Enix
>>
8QR6V-VKC8N-MPYDE
B92KY-N2BIL-T0QV8
WLD7P-08FWA-8Y7FJ
0RDJW-QAMKN-ELVD0
43843-C0KW0-GAMNF
X8P77-VJ0V9-8C7YK
>>
>>322079929
Its nothing like heavy rain
>>
>>322076765
This is literally wasted potential: the game. It had some neat ideas, but it was ultimately a completely forgettable experience.
>>
>>322080734
SHIT, thanks anon. remember wanting to play RE 5 when it came out.
>>
>>322079785

Well, the game won't start. Anyone know what Microsoft Framework this needs to run? It doesn't give any errors, just doesn't start at all.

I tried putting -dx9 in the launch options as it was suggested as a fix for crashes but did nothing for me.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.