[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how does /v/ feel about the 3D castlevania titles?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
So how does /v/ feel about the 3D castlevania titles?
>>
The two 3D IGAvanias were pretty average, but contained some of Kojima and Yamane's best work.

http://youtu.be/AohscTU5PZc
http://youtu.be/Ox2uW5Y6rj0
>>
>>322071751
You are such a fucking faggot.
>>
>>322071860
They really weren't that good, anon.
>>
Curse of Darkness is better
>>
I enjoyed the two PS2 entries, particularly Curse of Darkness. They're far from my favorite games in the series, but they're both worth playing.
>>
>>322072208

>liking giant hallway simulator

wow
>>
I have Curse of Darkness but haven't played it beyond the 5 minutes I tested it. Seems kind of fun, it has that certain visual aesthetic to it that you don't really see in modern games anymore.
>>
>>322072723
The game play mechanics overall were improved. I will admit that I got burnt out on grinding to build every weapon.
>>
>>322070939
I've played Lament of Innocence. Thought it was pretty good for a 3D Castlevania game. Dat soundtrack though, holy shit its fantastic.
>>
>>322070939
I thought they were okay. They're nothing special, but, at the end of the day it's not nearly as bad that most people make it out to be. Same thing with the N64 games.

In fact my dream 3D Castlevania game would be the N64 Castlevania games platforming with the combat of the PS2 era ones. I feel like that could be made fucking excellent if done right.

Too bad it's fucking dead and my heart breaks every time I think about it.

Nothing is sacred. My favorite franchise wasn't, and neither is yours.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.