[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm thinking about buying a Wii U. What are some good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1338603678176.png (48 KB, 593x452) Image search: [Google]
1338603678176.png
48 KB, 593x452
I'm thinking about buying a Wii U.

What are some good weebshit games I should buy?
>>
>>322068903
All the good weebshit got censored.

It's great if you want two(/three) amazing Platinum games and a handful of excellent Nintendo 1st party entries.

Terrible for weebshit.
>>
Come on guys. I haven't owned a nintendo console in literally 10 years.
>>
>>322069447
How do I get weebshit? I need me some weebshit.

I have a PS3, PS4, PSV, & PC.
>>
>>322069470
There isn't any.
The only weebshit on it is #FE, so unless you want to pirate it when IOSU 5.5 comes out in a couple days, then you are SOL
>>
>>322069862
Ok, how do I acquire weebshit then?
>>
>>322069634
What kinda weebshit you want? There should be CGDCT galore on PS3/Vita (although I don't own one). Idea Factory kusoge, rhythm/idolshit, Atelier JRPGs, etc. Of course, all the real lewd stuff is on PC, but there's some Falcom stuff and a handful of other RPGs worth your time.

The only things the WiiU has are FFV (censored), Xenoblade X (censored), and #FE (to be censored and in English only).

PS4 also has no weebshit and we're all awaiting it because that's what we paid for like idiots.
>>
>>322069969
Go on the Japanese PSN store of PSV
Go on Steam
Go on the Japanese PSN store of the PS3
Wait 3 years on the PS4
Import a JP 3DS

5 options
>>
>>322070143
How do I make it to the japanese PSN store?

>>322070098
> CGDCT
I do not so much desire CGDCT. I desire a feeling similar to what I received when playing Catherine for the first time. A strange narrative, an ordinary man in an extraordinary situation, a slightly surreal setting, something of that nature.

Cute girls are nice, but an over focus on cute detracts.
>>
>>322070143
>import JP 3DS
why? homebrew is readily available for the latest version
>>
>>322070372
Make a Japanese account, essentially make a PSN account and say you are from Japan and use some hotel address found in google maps.
Then look through it and see what you want to buy, either buy JP PSN cards from sites like playasia/solaris Japan/etc or import physical games
>>
>>322070372
Oh, fuck if I know then. You're probably stuck waiting on the artsy weebshit coming out next year. Something like Nier Automata or whatever the fuck Atlus is doing. Persona 5?

If you haven't played SMTIV on 3DS, maybe that'll be more your thing.
>>
>>322070737
Yes, artsy weebshit. I have SMTIV and enjoy it.

Nier: Automata looks need. Should I experience the rest of the Drakengard series?
>>
>>322072847
No they're terrible. Nier is worth it. Drakengard is not.
>>
>>322068903
Until whatever the fuck SMT x FE is called now comes out, Wii U isn't a weebshit console. There's Xenoblade Chronicles X and maybe Rodea the Sky Soldier if you take liberties with your definition of weebshit.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.