[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has cooled down, we can all agree that this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
Now that the dust has cooled down, we can all agree that this was a good game?
>>
File: battlefront-features.jpg (211 KB, 940x1486) Image search: [Google]
battlefront-features.jpg
211 KB, 940x1486
Nah
>>
Yeah, except it's retarded that there won't be any The Force Awakens DLCm
>>
>Star Wars: The Call of Duty

No. It will always be a CoD ripoff with a Star Wars skin.
>>
>>322062413
This is a pretty dated picture. You can make arguments against the new Battlefront but this picture is bullshit in a lot of ways. Six heroes, AT-AT usage, plus the walker and speeders are in the game.
>>
File: 1447300998147.jpg (90 KB, 630x627) Image search: [Google]
1447300998147.jpg
90 KB, 630x627
It absolutely was not, you mongoloid of an OP.
>>
File: spiffoProfileChristmas.png (37 KB, 350x303) Image search: [Google]
spiffoProfileChristmas.png
37 KB, 350x303
>>322062316
Nah, but on the bright side Battlefront 2 is at its best with mods. On the high seas there's a compilation of 20+ mods, Battlefront 2 Ultimate Pack 4.2.2
>>
>>322062316
It's ok. The effort is their but lack of content kills it
>>
Anyone have this on xbone?

I'd like to get it, but is the 720p too shitty? Or is it unnoticeable. It looked good when I played it on a friend's ps4 at 900p

Also I'm buying it used because I dont want to give jew EA any money or support their 60$ season pass shit
>>
And already a TFA mod for Battlefront 2. Huh. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZMoc1nkOOU
>>
>Paying $60 for a game with barely any content.

Lol, how's that buyer's remorse OP?
>>
>>322063343
That was quick, faster than the tor ones.
>>
i got it with my ps4, i think its pretty fun for the graphics and sound, but pitiful gameplay and content
>>
File: ...gif (910 KB, 500x207) Image search: [Google]
...gif
910 KB, 500x207
Gameplay.

>no roll
>gunplay is as shallow as standing around and blasting at each other
>albeit, without classes every character has basically infinite range -- even because the ordinary blasters are OP
>sniper for any class, infinite grenades x2
>shallow vehicle play with automatic CDs instead of stamina (it's like QTE vs. action gameplay)

No roll, no buy.
>>
>HURR now that the dust has hurr duurr
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING FAGGOT
>>
>>322063454
It's OK.

I'll admit the game could have been much better, it seems they rushed it to release this year alongside the movie.

With a campaign mode, a few more maps, unique feeling weapons, and vehicles, it could have been really good. Also maybe making the DLC pass 30-40$ instead of fucking 60.

But the game itself is still alright. Beautiful graphics, nice sound, it feels alot like the original movies in some modes and situations

It's too bad we can't have battlefront II levels of content with it
>>
It's a sad day when devs don't include campaigns because people rarely ever complete them nowadays
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.