[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /v/'s opinion on this game? Just got it to play
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Cover-Art1.jpg (124 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Cover-Art1.jpg
124 KB, 640x480
What's /v/'s opinion on this game? Just got it to play couch co-op with a friend. He got bored with all the dialog and quit so I'm playing solo now. I'm trying to like and I won't give up on it!
>>
sjw shit
>>
mra shit
>>
File: sjw terrorist.jpg (138 KB, 1295x1122) Image search: [Google]
sjw terrorist.jpg
138 KB, 1295x1122
>>322061734
fag
>>
shit shit
>>
I don't think the game is shit. I just think I'm not into this genre. I think the game is called a CRPG. Never played one like it before but I honestly think I'm too casual for it. What makes it shit, though?>>322061623
>>322061848
>>322061734
>>
Personally I found it boring as shit. If you have a lot of time on your hands and don't mind wandering around for hours trying to figure out where to go and playing one of the worst inventory management simulators go for it. The combat is decent but holy shit the rest was bad. I dropped it after like 40hours. I just couldn't do it.
>>
I didn't play it for that long, the thing I didn't like was that it plays like a tactical classic RPG but the loot system reminds me too much of a shitty theme park MMO with loot tiers and randomly rolled stats and the inventory was a mess.

Also the NPCs need to shut the fuck up holy shit the dialogue and humor in the game is awful.
>>
I liked it a lot. It's definitely better with a friend, though. I played with my wife, and we had a good time. We practically marathonned it last Christmas.
>>
>>322062291
I'm doing some quests around town. They don't seem bad. Yet. I'm trying to steal a talking head and it seems fairly interesting. Better than TES quests I think. I hope I don't get bored. Otherwise I'm taking this back to GameStop...
>>
>>322062686
Damn that sounds nice. Playing this with a wife/gf and you're both actually interested enough to marathon even. I'm jealous... I just need to found another couch co-op game to play with my friend I guess.
>>
>>322063021
Did you buy it on console? Does that not have online multiplayer?

If you got it on PC that would make it easier to play with online friends. That's actually how my wife and I played, her on a laptop and me on a desktop.
>>
>>322062889
Honestly if you're not bored to death yet you might just enjoy the game. I'm really not big in dialog centric games with all the exploration. I don't have that much time to invest in games these days so sitting down for an hour and only managing to go through my inventory and talk to some people in town got frustrating so fast
>>
>>322063291
It has online multiplayer for consoles, yes. But i don't have any online console friends and my PC is absolute shit. OH WELL
>>
>>322063304
Most of the dialog is very cheesy, though. I'm not sure how much more I can take. I feel like they say so much but at the end they hardly really said anything at all. Just too drawn out.

Thanks for all your opinions. I'm done with it. Farewell Divinity.
>>
>>322061623

What's "SJW" about it?
>>
>>322062291
The inventory is a clusterfuck, but if you payed any attention to the questlog finding out where to go is really easy.

>>322062889
If you are at the town it only gets better honestly.
>>
>>322065416
Yeah I haven't really left the town. Wandered around it a bit. Ran into skeletons and they kicked my ass. I guess I will just do quests around town to level up first. Fuck, maybe I won't give up on it just yet.
>>
i bought it recently and have enjoyed the 8 or so hours i've put into it. i like the characters and story so far.

also, major props to the devs for making one of the few PC rpgs that has a nice UI and readable text on a TV. the controller controls are really nice too.
>>
Great combat but overall game feels like a slow molasses-like slog to get through.
>>
Fun wheel of time game.
A game where magic is strong in the beginning and weak at the end and physical weak at the beginning and strong at the end, where the norm is the opposite.
>>
>>322061505

It was a good game, I liked it a lot. I can't be arsed to parse everything I liked and disliked about it, so I'll just say that you won't be disappointed if you like the kind of game at all
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.