[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Periodic reminder that these two are the ONLY good player characters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Periodic reminder that these two are the ONLY good player characters Bioware has ever made.
>>
>>322053840

Hale is a shitty voice actor and male shep was much better. Biodrones are gay
>>
>>322053840
>default shep
>female
>>
>>322053840
>Shepard
>Good
Not sure I agree, Shepard's kind of boring and generally fits in the slot of typical space captain.
>>
>>322053840
That Shepard looks so much better than the one they used for marketing in 3.
>>
>>322053840
Friendly reminder that you're a faggot
>>
>>322053982
>hale is a shitty voice actor

I'll take the bait but you're retarded. Male shep had a really monotone voice and it was really bad during renegade.
>>
>Mass effect
>good
nice meme bredrin
>>
>>322054303

Wrong
>>
>>322054321
>mass effect
>bad
See I can do that too
>>
>>322054625
>Liking the same rehashed shit Bioware has been releasing since KOTOR
Mass Effect, Jade Empire, and DA:O are the same fucking game.
>>
File: kotor bastila shan.jpg (74 KB, 455x400) Image search: [Google]
kotor bastila shan.jpg
74 KB, 455x400
Best companion from kotor you're not allowed to disagree.
>>
>>322055874
Why would I? She's the most interesting character, the most useful party member and the best romance.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.