[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This game will be 10/10 PTSD simulator
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7
File: logo-final2-392x500.jpg (89 KB, 392x500) Image search: [Google]
logo-final2-392x500.jpg
89 KB, 392x500
This game will be 10/10 PTSD simulator
>>
>>322050042
I really hope they don't make the Vietnamese rice hat be behind the war hero ranking
>>
I liked RO and it's great balance between semi/bolt and full auto ratio.
I hope the balance is good in this game and we don't get another Insurgency.
>>
File: 1443674365247.png (115 KB, 326x226) Image search: [Google]
1443674365247.png
115 KB, 326x226
>>322050042
Are you telling me it wasn't already?
https://youtu.be/ldNSMnEeKio
>mfw mashing this with battle sound videos
>>
BFBC2 Vietnam will be the better game.
>>
>>322050791
What's wrong with insurgency? It's great, unless you mean you just don't want 2 of the exact same thing.
>>
>Vietnam level
>It Ain't Me starts playing
>>
>>322051206
That's not the name of the song you fucking shit.
>>
File: 1298749421.jpg (331 KB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
1298749421.jpg
331 KB, 5000x5000
>>322051136
>>
> Anything from jewwire
> Good
ahahahahahahaha
stupid goyim
don't forget to preorder the digital deluxe limited edition =)
>>
File: 1426110804619.jpg (50 KB, 531x419) Image search: [Google]
1426110804619.jpg
50 KB, 531x419
>>322050042
This + squad next year for shooters is looking up
>>
>>322051146
I don't want 2 of the exact same and also it's not very deep when it comes to gameplay.

RO had a great balance when it came to spawning, moving and pushing.
The amount of bolt actions to sub machineguns made it possible to advance and not be dead instantly.
Adding a lot of full auto assault rifles makes that much harder, see Insurgency.

It's also not very interesting, when you get full auto weapons that can one shot or almost one shot anyone, if I'm gonna have full autos I prefer to have some skill involved in firefights, not who sees who first or who camps harder wins the fight by sheer might of defending is easier than attacking when you have a full auto weapon.

They have to do a great job at balancing the game, otherwise it'll be an unfun mess.

Insurgency is OK, but not very skillful. RO had imo a much steeper and satisfying learning curve, and a higher skill ceiling overall.
>>
>>322050042
>Tripwire
>10/10

Have you learnt nothing?
>>
>>322051279
Dont worry, it will be an early access 3 years before the digital deluxe preorders. They will do another KF2
>>
>>322051426
I would love to see Squad but with bolt action stuff.

Jesus that would fucking great.
>>
File: 1409036316834.jpg (50 KB, 461x583) Image search: [Google]
1409036316834.jpg
50 KB, 461x583
>>322050986
>mfw 3:15
That shit right there is some of the best voice acting I've ever heard. I feel like it really does justice to how tragic the war must have been for everyone involved.
>>
>>322051837
That would be great actually.
My gripe with these "ultra realistic" aka 2shot kill with a full auto rifle across the map games is that they're not very fun when it comes to actually playing them.

RO manages to be fun because you're simply not drowning in bullets that kill you instantly at all times.
>>
>>322052094
Yep.

And it would be much more fun for the vehicles with the huge variety they had back then.

Imagine also having the ability to man AT guns.
>>
Here's what I'm hoping to see for classes (excuse my limited knowledge of 'Nam guns):

>Rifleman
US: M14 or M16 with 10 round magazine
Vietcong: SKS or M44 carbines

>Assault
US: M16 with 30 round magazine.
Vietcong: AKM

>Sapper/Engineer
US: Same weapons as Rifleman, but with an M79 and satchel charges.
Vietcong: Ditto on weapons, but with an RPG and satchel charges

>Machine Gunner
US: The Pig, obviously
Vietcong: RPK

>Sniper
US: M24 or M25
Vietcong: Scoped nugget or SVD

And for God's sake give SLs and TLs the same weapons as riflemen.

I'm also hoping for a radioman class, one that follows the TL around to call arty and stuff, but I won't hold my breath
>>
PS4 pls.
>>
>>322051426
Can't help but agree with everything you've said there, I love both RO2 and insurgency and I see exactly where you're coming from. There is a risk it might turn out to be another shitty "modern" shooter and there are elements of shitty modern shooters in insurgency PVP.

I guess we'll have to wait and see, but the team behind RS2 are pretty talented, I'm sure they'll figure the balancing out.
>>
>>322051447
Is your hatred really based on nothing more than the fact that KF2 is still in EA and that they said one time in their terms and conditions that you can be banned for being sexist?
>>
Yeah I get triggered by paying full price for early access instakill shooters too. Clumps of aimless players rushing at each other to the sounds of CCR is definitely how i want to spend my time. My favourite part of the previous titles was the way automatic fire made your screen get blurry and you moved in slowmo, boy that was so immersive. Can't wait for it to be like that constantly.
>>
>>322052632
Sup shitter?
>>
Talking about Tripwire shooters, should I play RO or RO2? I know exactly 0 things about those except that one (both?) gets praise here.
>>
>>322052592
Starts with KF1 jewishness and RO2 release
>>
>>322052791
Tripwire deliberately went out of their way to sabotage the RO1 community, doubt you'll find many games if any at all.
RO2 is fucking shit.
Go play something else like Insurgency
>>
File: Laugh21.jpg (294 KB, 582x600) Image search: [Google]
Laugh21.jpg
294 KB, 582x600
>>322050679
>>
>>322052791
RO is better if you like combined arms and tank stuff and its more "hardcore". Sadly it very dead these days.

RO2 is much more infantry focused. Dont know how active the player base is.
>>
>>322052961
That's unfortunate. I like Insurgency and would have loved to play a game similar to it set during WW2.
>>
>>322052936
and don't forget the death of the real RO audience also don't forget that the new RO2 vehicles were stolen from a WiP mod, don't forget that rising storm were supposed to be free

tripwire is dead
>>
>>322052385
There needs to be machine gun emplacements too.

For VC I hope to see some interesting shit like DSHK even and on the american side likewise BMG with the browning.

There should be 7.6 guns also of course and there are plenty for that.
>>
>>322052592
> We will never charge for DLC that changes gameplay
> Charges for weapons
> Use free expansion packs as a selling point during pre-release publicity
> Take control of development and charge for it
> Promise tons of vehicles
> Deliver 2 at release
> Promise more will be added in patches
> Take three years to implement a couple
> Blame poor performance of the buggy pieace of shit they released on the users
> Cry because they had to redo the brick by brick accurate pablov's house because the shitware PCs the users were running the game
> we dindu nufin we be gud bois
> Take months to deliver any content in early access game
> Deliver microtransactions first before highly requested and essential features (sharpshooter)
yeah, it's just the KF2 bandwagon hate
faggot
>>
>>322051270
Retard
It's "It ain't me" by the Fortunate Suns
>>
>>322051976
>watch EACH OTHERS BACKS
>>
>>322053149
>tripwire is dead
B-but KF2 is the best early access ever. With 2 ("free content") updates in 9 months and microtransactions for your early access game.
>>
>>322053150
Only if we can shoot down Hueys and destroy ox-drawn carts with machine gun fire.
>>
>>322053345
/thread
RS2, despite Vietnam being one of my favorite settings for games, is going to be a still birth. KF2 isn't even near release and there won't ever be enough content to keep people playing.

>>322053790
This is what pisses me off the most, they market it like that "free content" wasn't supposed to be in the game in the first place, then they have the fucking gall to start "letting" the userbase make content to use for microtransactions years before the shit is even half ready to be released, at least with the pace they are going.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.