[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>been on early access for 2 years >still only goes on sale
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: dayz.jpg (46 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
dayz.jpg
46 KB, 460x215
>been on early access for 2 years
>still only goes on sale at 15%

Is this game good yet?
>>
>>322049908

No, they've only begun adding vehicles now. Its probably the biggest scam on steam.
>>
>>322049908
nope, it's complete garbage and hasn't seen any meaningful development for over a year, maybe two years

dayz might actually be one of the biggest rip-offs in history
>>
>>322050073
That's not Star Citizen
>>
>>322049908
Dean Hall and his gang of Czech bandits should be publicly hanged, they are basically criminals at this point, NEVER buy this shitty game please
>>
>>322049908
God knows this pile of shit will get bumped to $60 the day it comes out of early access too
>>
File: w.jpg (266 KB, 1940x868) Image search: [Google]
w.jpg
266 KB, 1940x868
>>322050849
>Implying it will come out of early access before the sun implodes and kills us all
>>
>>322049908
no.
>>
>b-but itz alpha!!!11
>>
>>322050214

Star citizen actually updates their shit regularly. Dayz's development has been so slow it's actually hard to tell if they're actually working on it with any sort of team at all.
>>
File: 5724524982.png (30 KB, 221x160) Image search: [Google]
5724524982.png
30 KB, 221x160
post your hours boys
>>
>>322051191
But DayZ players paid 30 to 40 bucks

Many Scam Citizens have paid hundreds or thousands.
>>
>>322050073
This isnt Elite Dangerous: Korean grindfest.

Which is on steam, barely has any content and had the gall to charge its playerbase another 60 bucks for next to no content.
>>
>>322051267
0, you fucking faggot
>>
Is the Arma 2 mod still populated?
>>
>>322049908
Isn't this game the same as H1Z1? Doesn't H1Z1 have a higher player base? So might as well get H1Z1?
>>
>>322051267

69 hours on steam, probably 100 hours on the mod before the standalone version came out.

That 68 of those hours were probably in 2013-2014, and then the last hour in 2015 still waiting for change
>>
>>322051421

Yeah, rich people that want to waste money. No one expected dayz to be in development hell for absolutely no reason
>>
How is Rust? Is it worth $10?
>>
Just listen to these fucking niggers, I wouldn't even be surprised if most of them were actually paid shills, who would ever defend this?

https://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/comments/3acc2i/why_do_people_say_dayz_is_a_scam/
>>
>>322051804
No.
>>
>>322051804
Don't buy it, it's unbalanced and buggy, and the mere fact that it's an early access open world survival game should put you off immediately
>>
>>322051814
I wouldn't say that it's a scam.
I bought it expecting a buggy and broken game and got nothing more.
Nothing disappointed me and I got my moneys worth out of it 542 hours as of now
>>
Game is far from good

The community is the definition of cancer. Half the community is saying how bad and slow the development is and the other half is retarded fanboys defending it. Just surf the steam forum for 5 minutes and you'll see.

It's buggy as fuck. Instead of fixing the game breaking shit that's driving most players away, they insist on adding moar gunz...and.. and clothes! Never mind the other broken things.

It's turning into call of duty (gameplay wise). Everyone kills each other, everyone is extremely paranoid and insecure with the "don't trust anyone" mentality. You can't blame them though, since zombies serve no purpose at all and guns are stupidly easy to find now.
>>
128 hours in Dayz.
I cannot physically play this game alone it has to be co-op or with a group of friends. So you can chat shit and still enjoy yourself for the boring parts of the game (and there's a lot of those)

I've had countless 10/10 moments on that game and its one of the VERY few games that really gets my heart rate going and gives me sweats.

Sure its a piece of shit and every update fixes one part and ruins another (looking a at you update that pretty much removed guns, or the one that really did remove zombies)

Yeh that's my 2 pence. Hell of a lot of fun with friends.
>>
>>322051267
Hundreds in the ARMA 2 mod, 0 in the standalone.
>>
>>322051191
Star Citizen is less of a game, and more of a commercial for a game that will never exist because it would cost a billion dollars to make.
>>
>>322052309
I've played the game when guns are really hard to find too and its worse.
Not being able to find decent weaponry for 3-4 hours is the most boring shit. I'd much rather everyone have an SKS or Sporter than have one guy with an M4 and me with a cattle prod.
>>
>>322051804

>Early access
>Survival

If the early access tag wasn't enough then the survival tag should be more than enough to tell you don't buy it.
>>
>>322049908

No, the mod is still better.

It's quite possible the mod will still be better when this game actually sees release.
>>
File: Capture.png (57 KB, 336x190) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
57 KB, 336x190
>>322051267
>>
File: Untitled.png (21 KB, 254x174) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
21 KB, 254x174
>>322051267
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.