[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone have this or found a review?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: jxd-s192_01.jpg (41 KB, 680x414) Image search: [Google]
jxd-s192_01.jpg
41 KB, 680x414
The new JXD came out and it sounds good but I'm not finding any reviews or anything on it. The last model was the second best android console besides the shield.

Any help would be appreciated. I need a portable that can play Dreamcast effectively.
>>
File: maxresdefaultdd.jpg (74 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefaultdd.jpg
74 KB, 1280x720
Oh on the subject, the GPD XD has been getting good reviews.

I haven't found anyone playing the game I want it for though. I need it to play Skies of Arcadia.
>>
They have a video on youtube sort of showcasing the product. I'm not sure whether to trust it or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLpE8fZn9Gc&list=UU24Omw-_f9nXab_dpcIEtYg&index=3
>>
>>322047764
Just linking to the other thread I'm posting in.
>>
>>322046382
Nice clamshell design. I just use my phone these days though.
>>
File: 1349279668267.jpg (83 KB, 500x273) Image search: [Google]
1349279668267.jpg
83 KB, 500x273
>>322046382

>An anon bought it and said he would come back when it arrived the next day to give us a review and try stuff out for us
>He never did

I just wanted to know how it handled specific games. And Disney Infinity 3.0
>>
>>322046382
I'm still very interested in one of these myself.

Just recently though the GCW Zero came out with 3d-printed replacement buttons.
I already had one, I found the software to be great for SNES and Megadrive particularly, Gameboy too.
Controls were dire shit though.

I've ordered the replacement buttons and will install them, if they turn out to make the GCW Zero enjoyable to play, I may forgo the GPD XD altogether.
>>
>>322046065
I got one brand new for a reasonable price, the wife loves it!
>>
gizmondo runs dreamcast well
>>
>>322049512

This is what I've read about a majority of these chinese devices.

They're great at emulating, support a variety of emulators and all that other bullshit, but every single one have had people complain that the buttons suck or the D-Pad is too mushy.
>>
File: The-MOGA-Android-Controller.jpg (23 KB, 560x380) Image search: [Google]
The-MOGA-Android-Controller.jpg
23 KB, 560x380
While this thread is here, what are some good Android controllers?
>>
>>322046382
I got one. It's pretty good.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.