[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OH NO NOT ME I NEVER LOST CONTROL YOU'RE FACE TO FACE WITH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
OH NO
NOT ME
I NEVER LOST CONTROL
YOU'RE FACE
TO FACE
WITH THE MAN WHO DID NOTHING WRONG
>>
>>322042240
In PW he started Recruiting child soldiers.
He also gained nuclear, armament, which he actively hid from the international community.
Literally asking to be blown up.
>>
File: BOSKO SLIDE STEP.png (346 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
BOSKO SLIDE STEP.png
346 KB, 720x540
>He thinks BB is still bad

>>322042457
>child soldiers make you evil!!!!!1
>literally cared for them even in MG2
>the nigger child soldiers even said that snake is "their daddy"

Did you even play the games?
>>
>>322042840
Did you miss the part where Big Boss coldly refers to them as instruments in a cycle to Snake? It's true of course that he did care for his men to some extent, but his ultimate goal was warmongering for the sake of his own egocentrism.

Yeah, he has some sympathetic qualities. He's still a prick. He even admits he fucked up to Solid Snake later.
>>
Friendly reminder that Big Boss is a faggot and Venom is his superior in every way.
>>
>>322042457
Did you even fucking play the game
Chico was a volunteer, the only kid in the base (along with Paz but in the end she was revealed to be older than 16) and he wasn't even part of battlefield activities
Not to mention that in TPP you automatically get Mission failed if you hurt the child soldiers
>>
>>322043535
>he wasn't even part of battlefield activities
He was part of the intel team fuckface. Did YOU even play the game?
>>
>>322043535
>in TPP
Literally not Big Boss
>>
>>322043672
Yeah he was part of the intel but he didn't fucking fight.
>>
>>322043782
Yeah but those were Miller's warnings to Snake, meaning that hurting children wasn't used to be part of the MSF/DD mission protocols to begin with, Real snake or not.
>>
>>322043809
These mental gymnastics, holy shit. Do you know what an intel team does? Do you think they just sit in an office and diamond-google shit?

>>322044176
Big Boss had completely discarded Miller by that point. Boss was never a part of Diamond Dogs.
>>
>>322042240
Y'know, if Big Boss was blond, he would look kinda like Kurt Cobain.
>>
>war... war has changed
>war... war never changes
that's why I don't play video games, make up your goddam mind !!
>>
>>322042240
>killed his mentor
>twisted her views and made them his own
>fucked up the world in the process
>meanwhile he makes his most loyal soldier take the fall and literally die for him
>didn't learn from his mistake and keeps trying to create a "perfect world"
>partly responsible for creating the patriots and the war economy
>>
>>322044591
Not saying it's easy and safe, but it's different from giving a kid an AK47 and sending him against the enemy

I know but if he didn't use to do it with Miller why would he begin once he's by himself?
>>
>>322045095
He had the right to kill his mentor. She defected, and he was with the US. And that's what she was expecting anyway.
>>
>>322043401
Venom is a kek
>>
>>322042240
Just because you don't kill child soldiers doesn't mean you aren't evil what logic is this
>>
>>322045257
Yeah, it's not like he got hamstrung, tortured, and blown up while on BB's payroll for being on BB's payroll or anything lmao.

Begin what? He had already started employing Children in PW. Miller and Venom also L I T E R A L L Y employ children in TPP.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.