[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I find this really offensive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: MM6-TomahawkMan.jpg (217 KB, 904x885) Image search: [Google]
MM6-TomahawkMan.jpg
217 KB, 904x885
Fuck Capcom!
>>
What's wrong with it?
>>
>>322041298
At least you're not forgotten
>>
>>322041783
yeah whats wrong this?
Native americans invented the tomahawk so i dont see whats wrong
>>
>>322041298

At least they didn't white wash him and turn him into a fucking Cowboy for the western audience.
>>
Somebody redesign this so that i'm no longer offended
>>
>>322043046
>>322041298
Hey you fucking faggot. Why don't you answer the people in your thread. You can't just say, "This triggers me! MAKE IT GO AWAYYYY!". You have to be a grown up, and I know that's a lot to ask considering you are underage, and use your words to explain what you see as offensive.
>>
>>322043257
Well consider this you fucking piece of shit. It falsely depicts Native Americans in a negative manner while simultaneously fueling the idea that it's acceptable to brush off the the history of abhorrent treatment of Native Americans in this country. Capcom, being the bigoted company that they are, decided it would be a clever idea to design this character as another indignity aimed at a people who have suffered far too many from folks in This country. It is completely bigoted, narrow minded, overwhelmingly tasteless, classless and downright offensive. It's 2016. Gone are the days of social injustice. This goes against everything we should stand for as a nation and once they change this design we will be able to finally move forward.
>>
>>322044461
That's a good point. Never thought of it that way.
>>
>>322044461
But they're Japs, why would they care?
>>
If you're so offended go find a redskin and apologize for what your ancestors did to his ancestors you guilt wracked hand wringing genocidal piece of shit.
>>
Is this not supposed to be diverse?
>>
>implying Capcom designed this
MM6 robot masters were all made by kids in a contest.
>>
>>322044461
Nice ending.
>>
>>322041298
Why would it be offensive? It makes indians look rad as fuck. Is it just offensive to display any minorities at all these days? I don't get it.
>>
>>322041298
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>322041298
>double-headed axe
They couldn't even get a proper tomahawk.
>>
>>322044461
>It's 2016
But he was designed in 1993
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.