[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/v/, is it... over?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: file.png (928 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
file.png
928 KB, 1280x720
/v/, is it... over?
>>
No, and it'll continue to get worse for all eternity
>>
>>322039023

No anon stays a faggot forever my son

That only goes for OP.
>>
Trying to continue the story in WoW was a stupid idea
>>
>people unironically thought Wrath was good
>>
No game sells forever, my son
>>
>>322039023
I sure hope so. If Blizz thinks they can limp this thing along for another 5+ years they are fucking deluded.
>>
File: OP must always be a faggot.png (131 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
OP must always be a faggot.png
131 KB, 500x280
>There must always be a Lich King

who else cried?
>>
>>322039371

People unanimously agreed when the conclusion was revealed that it was retarded
>>
File: dafuck.png (730 KB, 600x880) Image search: [Google]
dafuck.png
730 KB, 600x880
>>322039371
>no Azjol-Nerub zone
>no Nerzhul
>taking the Lich-King and turning him into your average Scooby Doo villain showing up all over the place and screaming "I would have gotten away with it if it werent for you meddling kids and that Argent Crusade Paladin"
>>
>>322039823
Uther literally already told us that in the 5 man
>>
>>322040018
>>322039823
uther dies in legion and no one really cares about him
BUT I BET HE COMES AS UNDEAD AND CORRUPTED
>>
>>322040018
yeah but than the best character gets fucked
>>
File: drakengard 2.png (106 KB, 823x406) Image search: [Google]
drakengard 2.png
106 KB, 823x406
>>322039023
Fuck this game though.
>>
>>322039971
>not Inspector Gadget

Doctor Claw and the Lich King had the same voice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1j7lyRnxVE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3koIS4hmnIc
>>
>>322040091
You are getting Uther and Tirion mixed up
>>
>>322039371
Ulduar was excellent. The world design was good. The style of questing was good. Most classes got more involved to play. It represents the peak convenience before everything MMO and RPG was completely removed from the game.

Then gain, 2 of the raid tiers were garbage, ICC was average-ish, 5-mans were worthless starting from day 1, PvP balance was quite outrageous in the beginning and towards the end, even some of the most anticipated content was cut (like Azjol Nerub - to its credit the content that actually was there felt complete, though), it implemented a great number of designs and features that were damning the moment they were implemented (as opposed to some designs that kinda worked in TBC ending up really harmful in Wrath, like flying), the way the main plot with Lich King was handled was awful. And so forth.

Yeah, it's severely overrated.
>>
File: Terenas_Cinematic.jpg (72 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
Terenas_Cinematic.jpg
72 KB, 1680x1050
>Yes my son, The World Of Warcraft: Wrath of The Lich King is over
>>
File: file.png (205 KB, 504x403) Image search: [Google]
file.png
205 KB, 504x403
>>322040275
On the topic of this, they revealed Claws face in a toy and he looks like a middle aged Xehanort
>>
>>322040692
>world design was good
le sholazar face
>questing was good
yes, it was. Too bad the game was super endgame focused and questing was 1 day of your time
>it represents the peak convenience
convenience was shit and the difficulty reduction as well as LFG fucked community in the ass

it is overrated, it only beats out late cata and wod
>>
I always very much liked this trailer desu senpai
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY3oZH6Piz4
>>
>>322039023
>Scourge was more powerful without a Lich King

Why even bother with the Lich King in the first place then?
>>
>>322039371
Not good, but better than TBC. Trashy popcorn entertainment. TBC was a mistake, every single major feature fucked up the game beyond repair, it's all trash.
>>
>>322041819
TBC was trash and fucked the gameplay but Wrath fucked the community
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.