[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got pic related. What am I in for? Also Dragons Crown thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 143_max.jpg (393 KB, 1770x1200) Image search: [Google]
143_max.jpg
393 KB, 1770x1200
Just got pic related. What am I in for? Also Dragons Crown thread.
>>
PC when
THis and Asura's Wrath are literally the last 2 exclusive games on PS3 I care to play, and Asura's wrath I can probably play on Youtube.
>>
>>322033769
Beautiful art, sexy girls and grinding. Lots of grinding.
>>
>>322033769
You're in for a pretty good beatemup experience with high fidelity artwork and a plot similar to Shadows over Mystara in some ways
>>
Dorf best character. Throw niggas into other niggas then bring the hammer down.
>>
File: Rdr_redemption_mountains02.jpg (385 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Rdr_redemption_mountains02.jpg
385 KB, 1280x720
you are in for some nostalgic beat-em up fun OP. Play with a friend or two if you can. Randoms are pretty hit or miss though.

>>322034226
not interested in Red Dead Redemption? It's probably my fave Ps3 game besides Demon's Souls.
>>
>>322033769
One of the best games I've ever played in my opinion. Amazon is fun as fuck.
>>
File: 1449996429449.jpg (172 KB, 700x626) Image search: [Google]
1449996429449.jpg
172 KB, 700x626
>>322033769
An awesome beat'em up. I should pick it up again one of these days.
Pale blue Elf best girl
>>
>>322034527
I already played it, it was great. Same with Demon's Souls and Bayonetta and vanquish.
I have a jailbroken PS3 I just haven't touched it in years because I kept putting this and Dragon's Dogma off I'm sure CFW has made great leaps since I last did
>>
>>322034226
How about Folklore? It's one of the best PS3 games.
>>
>>322034849
Hadn't heard of it anon but it looks pretty cool, maybe there's still life in my old foreman Grill yet.
>>
>>322033769
Annoying long lasting erections.
>>
>>322035240
Be careful anon, if you linger to ogle at your character you're going to die fast. Especially on infernal.
>>
>>322035001
It's a really good ARPG. Music is top tier too.
And how about 3D Dot Heroes or Resonance of Fate?
>>
Wish it would come on PC. The online would be great for it.

Or failing that just rereleased on PS4.
>>
>>322035586
>playing with others
>not soloing everything and looking badass while doing it
>>
>>322035586
>rereleased
Enough with rereleases. The PS4 is already chuckfull of shit ports of one or two year games. Just release it on PC and actually let them do a new game.
>inb4 Odin Sphere
At least that's a PS2 game getting remaked/ported
>>
File: dontgiveafuck.jpg (39 KB, 825x628) Image search: [Google]
dontgiveafuck.jpg
39 KB, 825x628
>>322033769
Great game!! Easy to play, but a decent amount of depth and replay value. Best when played with friends.
My gf and I used to play it all the time.
>>
>>322033769
It's a great looking, fun game but after I beat the dragon once there wasn't really anything to keep me playing.
Also the quests are annoying and you'll find yourself checking youtube to see how its done.
>>
>buy game
>go online and talk about game instead of playing it
Well played, /v/.
>>
>>322036726
maybe it's installing fuckwit.
>>
>>322033769
The thumbnail looked like some sort of furry with a huge veiny cock at first.
>>
>no giantess art of sorceress and amazon with their butts being landscapes
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.