[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you heard of Escape from Tarkov, /v/ ? It seems promisi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: escape-from-tarkov_j88j.640.jpg (8 KB, 430x242) Image search: [Google]
escape-from-tarkov_j88j.640.jpg
8 KB, 430x242
Have you heard of Escape from Tarkov, /v/ ? It seems promising to me.
http://www.escapefromtarkov.com/
>>
>>322032171
>Just another shit dayz-like but trying to sucker in stalker fans
no
>>
>>322032171
>yfw look at the preorders

looks pay 2 win from here
>>
>>322032171
You literally have to pay real money for ammunition in the game.

Pre-ordering makes you walk faster.

This got to be a damn joke.
>>
>>322033753
>>322033753

You're kidding me right?
>>
>>322033753

Jesus. Fucking DROPPED[1]

*[1]- I literally just took this information from this poster at face value and it was enough to convince me that it was true without investigating further. I'll check back if someone denies his claim, but until then it's fucking dropped
>>
File: shitty ms paint good goy image.png (206 KB, 800x941) Image search: [Google]
shitty ms paint good goy image.png
206 KB, 800x941
>>
>>322033624
Preorders where?
>>
>>322033624
>russian

no shit
>>
>>322035408
http://www.escapefromtarkov.com/preorder-page?lang=en

>>322035451
lel
>>
>>322035580
Well, shit. Shuut uup and takeee myMONEYS!@1211eleven
>>
>>322033753
Where did you see that ?

>>322035281
Yay bigger inventory ( you can upgrade it with in game items ), more cash/item AT THE START. I don't see your point.
>>
Charges and Billing

6.1 You do not have to pay any registration or subscription fees to create an Account. However, some of the Services may require you to pay a fee.
>>
6.4.2 The release date of the Product is determined by the BSG Limited, and it is specified on the Product webpage as an estimation of when the Product will be available. Availability of the Product on or before the release date is not guaranteed.
>>
Indemnity

You agree that you are responsible for your use of the Services, and you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless BSG Limited and its affiliates, and their officers, directors, employees, consultants, and agents (collectively, the "BSG Limited Entities") from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with (i) your access to, use of, or alleged use of the Services; (ii) your violation of these Terms of Service or any representation, warranty, or agreements referenced herein, or any applicable law or regulation; (iii) your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any intellectual property right, publicity, confidentiality, property or privacy right; or (iv) any disputes or issues between you and any third party. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you (and without limiting your indemnification obligations with respect to such matter), and in such case, you agree to cooperate with our defense of such claim.

Nice EULA. Are all of the games today try to distance themselves like this?
>>
http://www.escapefromtarkov.com/#about
>>
Smells like another Survarium. I also find funny how there's like 10 Russian studios who all claim they are the main ex-Stalker developers and their new game is a "spiritual successor"
>>
>>322036965
STALKER devs were Ukranian, as far as I know.
I sure hope it is not. Well, at least it will have OFFLINE mode, with bots and shit.
>>
>>322035791
>Yay bigger inventory ( you can upgrade it with in game items ), more cash/item AT THE START. I don't see your point.

>Competitive game about finding loot
>I don't see your point as to why paying to instantly have loot and be endgame specced at the start is a problem
>>
>>322038717
While all this is true for MP, not sure if I care about this in OFFLINE mode. Speaking of which, anyone know anything about it? Just 'free-roam' map with bots?
>>
> Supposedly you'll lose all your items on death
> Unique secure container if you pay 140 USD

lol
>>
Why pre-order this game now? They mentioned a discount after launch.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.