[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I git gud at the lightsaber combat in the game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Jabox.jpg (33 KB, 250x358) Image search: [Google]
Jabox.jpg
33 KB, 250x358
How do I git gud at the lightsaber combat in the game?
>>
>>322028125
lol tough luck noob i've been playing for 12 years and you just started.
eat your potatoes.
>>
>>322028340
I only have interest in the single player
>>
>>322028396
maybe padawan is the difficulty for you, little sissy.
>>
Nigger If I could git gud at that game when it came out like 12 years ago when I was 14, you sure as fuck can now.
>>
>>322028125
don't spam attack
>>
>>322028396
repeatedly left click while running around panickedly
worked for me every time
>>
>>322028396
in that case spam the kata (lmb+rmb) while moving towards the opponent

for even easier time activate speed and/or dark rage

then heal up once enemy is dead
>>
Spam lightning like a pro

Honestly just make use of push/pull
>>
>>322029043
That's kind of what I've been doing but it doesn't feel like I'm getting as much enjoyment as I could be from the combat system.
>>
i used to play this online and i had a mentor in the game who taught me techniques and styles, the combat is a lot deeper than you'd think.
he was in a guild and they had a custom guild map with classrooms and shit that i used to play on every day, it was fantastic
>>
Use red style so you don't have to deal with the silly SP blocking
>>
>>322028125
>>322028396
Learn grip, throw shitters, even jedis, down to chasm or high up and they die from the fall, after little practice it becomes jerk reaction
>>
>>322028125
aim your lightsabre with the crosshair and only attack when you think they aren't going to
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.