[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I watched an episode of Yokai Watch on disney channel because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: DkWtvnD.png (272 KB, 562x538) Image search: [Google]
DkWtvnD.png
272 KB, 562x538
I watched an episode of Yokai Watch on disney channel because i had heard of it but i hadn't actually seen it before. It's not bad desu. Reminds me of classic Pokemon. But how is the game? Is it any good?
>>
Doesn't matter how the game is because it sold like dogshit so the superior sequel won't be making it over here.

Dems the brakes.
>>
show is good
(main) game is really terrible

the closest analog to describe the gameplay is auto attacking in a bad crpg or mmo, and maybe like once every 10 or so seconds you can do something

and then loot is an rngfest
>>
>>322027267

>and then loot is an rngfest

Yeah it took me almost 100+ fights for a Snartle to befriend me, even when giving him the best meat I had. I just hated the randomness of it all.
>>
>>322027267
the first game is pretty bad, second game does better especially with shota grandpa
>>
The game's comfy. /ywg/ on /vg/ will tell you anything about the game.
>>
>>322027097
Why lie? The game is already being localized, L5 already confirmed that. We'll probably get a trailer or something by the next direct or E3.
>>
honestly Yokai Watch hasn't had an opportunity to be big yet because they haven't launched the toys in the US, which will be spring I think.

>>322027918
Source? I want Yokai watch 2. Wondering how they'll handle the versions.
>>
>>322028360
Just google the interviews. They've already talked about how they're thinking about what they'll do with the localization. They're wondering if they'll release the first two versions, do something with the third. Or just go with the first two then the third.
>>
File: 413514530232.gif (584 KB, 540x293) Image search: [Google]
413514530232.gif
584 KB, 540x293
>>322026980
The games are okay it's a shame actually getting yokai is a pain in the ass.
>>
File: 1418192662521.jpg (10 KB, 247x249) Image search: [Google]
1418192662521.jpg
10 KB, 247x249
>Turn on Yokai Watch on disneyxd
>An episode about farts

sasuga japan
>>
Game is literally the same three minigames over 10s of hours of game.

Just watch the anime f you really have nothing better to do
>>
>>322028591
I'd rather take Shinuchi but with all the missing yokai put into it as a complete version, or Ganso and Honke with Shinuchi content. Either's fine so long as we don't get 3 versions.
>>
>>322026980
My little cousin was stuck on a spider boss and asked me to beat it for him.
It wasn't fun. Not hard either, just doodle on the screen once in a while to purify or soultimate, give food when they're hurt.
It was so fucking tedious I still can't fathom how he stomachs it.
>>
>>322028838
A buddy of mine watched a bunch of the anime at 3 in the morning. There was an episode where the kid poops in a school bathroom and people find out, ruining his life.
It was a good time.
>>
Watch it subbed you faggot. You will miss the Japanese humor and references
>>
>Mods delete threads about a /v/ staple of years and years (Chris-chan)
>Anime threads like this remain

Fuck this gay shit.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.