[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are excited?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Legion_cover.jpg (257 KB, 350x496) Image search: [Google]
Legion_cover.jpg
257 KB, 350x496
Are excited?
>>
come on who excite?
>>
>>322019107
when are you going to turn on the legion servers?
>>
No, WoW has been shit since TBC ended.
>>
Get on just to get gold from garrisons so I can keep my subscription renewed, and then I go play nostalrius or a bc server
>>
>>322019107

fuck no

played legion alpha its absolute dog shit
literally WoD 2.0 besides a couple new change with the talents and the dh class
was so excited about dh class, played it for couple hours and felt nothing
content is trash, transmogs are trash, pvp is trash
not falling for this shit again
WoW is dead and if you pre purchased it just kill yourself
>>
File: ok.jpg (25 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
25 KB, 240x320
>>322020584
>basing opinion on the alpha
>>
>>322020869

here is your reply
>>
File: 1445692584429.jpg (134 KB, 764x764) Image search: [Google]
1445692584429.jpg
134 KB, 764x764
A little. Enough to get the itch to play again and prep for it. But it being so far away instantly kills the same itch because I could be stuck in WoD for up to nine months.

And I don't want that.
>>
>>322019107

The only thing that could get me to resub is to see if that guy who puts in 50+ hours a week since 2004 still plays.
>>
I just hope they remember to keep dungeons relevant as they said they wanted to. They've kept trying to make raiding the end and all which just doesn't work for everyone.
>>
>>322022995
>mythic dungeons gives better gear than early mythic bosses
>muh relevant dungeons!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.