[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Got Chibi-Robo: Zip-Lash, Code Name: STEAM and Shovel Knight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 3ds-aqua.jpg (2 MB, 2300x2080) Image search: [Google]
3ds-aqua.jpg
2 MB, 2300x2080
Got Chibi-Robo: Zip-Lash, Code Name: STEAM and Shovel Knight all sitting unopened in front of me. What should I play first, Anon?
>>
Why does no-one want to make my decisions for me?
>>
>>322018762
Because out of the whole 3ds library, you picked some of the worst games.
>>
>>322017802
play shovel knight, leave the other two sealed so you can get a full refund
>>
You should return Zip Lash and STEAM (unless you love classic literature) and enjoy shovel knight
>>
Can't speak for the first two, but give shovel knight a try. I got it myself a few weeks ago on the 3ds, one of the best games I've played in a while.
>>
>>322020206
Well, I've played like 75% of the good ones, and the others I'm not really interested in (e.g. Animal Crossing, FE, Mario & Luigi). I've got Kid Icarus but I want something I can play lying down
>>
>>322020320
Zip-Lash it is.

I hear Shovel Knight is good but part of me doesn't want to play the good game first.
>>
play STEAM. bad game
>>
>>322020389
>no Bravely Default
>no Luigi's Mansion
>no SMT IV

besides Shovel Knight, you fucked up
>>
>>322020653
I've already beat Luigi's Mansion 2 and don't like RPGs (hence no Bravely Default). I own SMTIV but it's not my thing.

Hatsune Miku and Theatrhythm: Curtain Call are on my to buy list.
>>
trying to put ninjhax to my new3ds but dont know how to put the data on my SD since its closed inside the handheld, can anyone help me?
>>
>>322020816
Why should we help fucking morons?
>>
>>322020816
Fine, I'll spoonfeed you. Go into settings and use the wireless mangement, or get yourself a small screwdriver and loosen the two small screws at the top. Then take your stylus end and find the little grooves on the side to pop the back off. You'll have to use a little force and it does feel scary, but that's normal.
>>
>>322021363
Why are you helping a fucking moron?
>>
>>322021363
thank you and im sorry for bothering, i just copied the data to wrong place, thats why it didnt work, i didnt need to open the console i just wirelesly connnected them, but thanx anyway
>>
>>322022132
A fucking moron didn't do it right. Shocker.
>>
>>322022305
im not moron im tired and drunk
>>
I would return chibi robo. I love platformers AND the chibi robo series and I was incredibly disappointed by zip lash. It just isn't very good. It has mediocre controls(especially for the lash gimmick, which is just weird to me) and bad levels.
>>
>>322023498
also play STEAM. It's underrated. Great game for half way paying attention. My only complaint is that the characters are annoying.
>>
>>322023498
It was cheap desu and I kind of miss all the shitty 16-bit-era platformers
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.