[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Battlefield 4 vs CS:GO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4
File: bf4 vs csgo.jpg (384 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
bf4 vs csgo.jpg
384 KB, 1920x1080
>>
They are both shit.
/thread
>>
>>322017363
BF4 is now in the hands of devs that actually care about the game and community unlike CSGO with Valve. CSGO has a pretty cancerous community and the Skin shit is fucking awful.
>>
>>322017528
wait BF4 is getting better?

How so?
>>
Battlefield hasn't been good in nearly a decade.
>>
>>322017653
Vehicles, Awesome Maps, and nice gamemods

fuck CsGo with their Isis vs Murrica Bullshit
>>
>>322017653
People who've played it continuously since release now have brain damage.
>>
>battlefield
maps take forever to load and the animations are over the top retarded, but the vehicles are cool
>CSGO
teaching kids that gambling is good, source is still the best
>call of duty
one of the best arcade shooters with nice custom classes, shame it's the same every year
>unreal tournament
implying anyone still plays that
>>
>>322017653
Free community made maps and BF2 maps, new gamemodes, game is now stable and completely fixed, and its just fun now. Community is actually half decent as well. And Game is dirt cheap now as well. But Origin is still shit.
>>
>>322017496
What's the best contemporary multiplayer-centric FPS out right now anon?
>>
not even the same genre
>>
>>322018052
>no mods
>bf2 maps
>completely fixed

pick one
>>
>>322018052
>BF2 maps
There's only one map, and there's no guarantee they would bother adding anything else to the game at all now, especially since roadmap was not extended
>>
I only play CS:S with bots now but in the past I used to play BF4 online on PS3 and it was pretty cool, the level system was not entirely broken, the squad system actually worked and it was genuinely a pleasure to play this game, and not a chore like many other online multiplayer games
>>
>>322017913
Cod gameplay is terrible though.

Literally just running in circles or camping spawns.
>>
Uhh, when I shoot in BF4 my bullet goes where the crosshair is. In CS:GO it goes near where the crosshair is.
>>
>>322017913
>source is still the best
Into the thrash your opinion goes
>>
>>322017913
>source is still the best

For surf maps maybe
>>
>>322018524
Okay?
>>
>>322018689
Well, considering I'd like to actually hit what I'm aiming at....
>>
>>322018787
You know that the guns shoot differently in csgo right?
>>
>>322018887
Yeah, whatever that skill ceiling shit is, but point being. If I shoot at someones head in BF the bullets will go at his head. If I shoot at some ones head in CS I don't want to be hitting them in the pinky toe.
>>
>>322018787
>.....
What a shitty reply this is. Reads just like a YouTube comment
>>
>>322019112
This bait is so bad it hurts
>>
>>322018524
>>322018787
I know you're trying to false flag as a clueless BF4 faggot, but there are different ways of making a recoil in multiplayer shooters, I hope you understand this. BF4 recoil is not worse for a game like this.
>>
>>322017839
Are you retarded? CT vs T has been what CS has always been about for over 15 years
>>
>>322017839
this is the weakest bait I've seen all day
>>
>>322019359
Ah yes, a trained soldier who leans into his rifle can only fire 2 shots before he is a mobile AA gun. Cool.
>>
>BF4
>has braindead retards that will most likely be on your team but you can still win as long as you know what you're doing

>CS:GO
>has braindead retards that will most likely be on your team and you can't win because your teammates all die within the first 10 seconds of the round and are giving the enemy free shit like AWPs
>>
>>322018515
>Cod gameplay is terrible though.
This. The map design has become really fucking awful too. Almost every map just has 3 lanes like now like it's a fucking MOBA.
>>
>>322019707
CS:GO is definitely much more frustrating to play with random idiots.
>>
File: 1451305997243.png (106 KB, 348x278) Image search: [Google]
1451305997243.png
106 KB, 348x278
>>322019632
Setting in CS is just a framing device, it has no influence on gameplay mechanics.
>>
>>322019927
Have you ever fired 5.56?
>>
>>322019632
Good thing CS isn't about the plot. It's a twitch shooter, you don't give a shit about story in UT do you?
>>
>>322020079
I don't understand how that question is relevant to what I've just said.
>>
>>322020202
It has NO fucking kick. If you were to shoot it full auto you can manage the recoil fucking WELL. You wouldnt be shooting down airplanes by the 4th round.
>>
>>322020468
It's like you're pretending to be retarded. How is that relevant to what I've said?
>>
>>322020694
So you're saying that in CS you're just playing a floating gun and the dude behind it is just tacked on to look pretty and provide hit boxes?
>>
>>322017363
I like playing BF4 once or twice a week

I like watching cisko occasionally when i'm having lunch.
>>
>>322017363
I say CSGO is better because, playing competitively, its become a really good game of strategy and execution.
For those who haven't played it yet, imagine playing a game of Chess. Now imagine that you can only pick one chess piece, and that you only have control over that chosen chess piece. You and four mates pick your pieces, and go to head-to-head against the other 5 people who chose their pieces.

CSGO is like that: each weapon provides a specific advantage in specific locations or strategies. The movement is utterly synchronized with the effectiveness of a player's gun-game, so it plays out a lot like Chess: move, stop, wait, move, stop, wait. The meta-game is really really deep with choices and consequences from those choices, from the weapons you buy, to the locations you take or hold. It's as tactical as an FPS could ever be, and whats more is it does tactics really well without the bells and whistles of just about every other shooter on the market
>>
>>322018105
Not him but Insurgency.
>>
>>322020991
You might as well be.

If you want something like that, go play Insurgency.
>>
>>322018105
How contemporary?
>>
>>322018335
I've called plenty of BF3/4 maps that were supposedly BF2 maps awful. Seems legit.
>>
i like playing battlefield with some scrumptious vimto bonbons chilling out smoking a fat doob and sniping from a million miles away. i dont have to glue mny face to the screen and im not even controlling the game more than half the time jusdt waiting for a noob
>>
File: mfw09.jpg (35 KB, 457x480) Image search: [Google]
mfw09.jpg
35 KB, 457x480
>>322020991
>>322020694
>>322020468
>>322020202
>>322020079
>>322019927
wtf are you cumsacks arguing about? obviously when theres recoil, bullets go in a spray pattern but the crosshair wont, it stays in the very middle of the screen
>>
File: recod.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
recod.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>322019927
>realism is just a framing device
>it's not the always best trend for game design, honest
Randomization, even slightly, is absolutely non-competitive. There's no reason to imply it is ..or that CS has no slight variations. There's also no benefit in spray patterns being completely untold by the crosshairs. The whole reason for crosshairs is that we can't feel the recoil. The best method is just making the crosshair follow the spray pattern.
>>
>>322017363

Battlefield is more interesting.

Rounds in CS last three minutes at most, and if you get killed, you have to wait until the next round to respawn.

Rounds in BF last for hours, and there is no downtime because there are no restrictions on respawning.

CS has no vehicles and focuses solely on infantry combat within linear avenues of approach on small maps.

BF lets you maneuver air, land, and sea vehicles around enormous maps that feature a variety of buildings, bunkers, and terrain.

CS has no character class or progression system, so you cannot unlock new weapons or different gameplay techniques.

BF features a robust ranking system, fully customizable weapons, and different character classes to suit your style of play.

Even with its flaws, there is far more fun to be had with BF than with CS.
>>
>>322017363
I like the new devs that took over for Battlefield 4

Cant say the same for CS
>>
>>322017363
BF4 the best online shooter on the market right now. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>322022606
Bfront II wins.
>>
>>322017363
BF4 > CSGO
Rainbow six siege is kinda neat but too expensive
Unreal Tournament is fun
Overwatch soon.
>>
>>322017839
>i know nothing about cs
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.