[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear /vi/ I'm having a PS3 and I can't decide between
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1450301641861.jpg (758 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1450301641861.jpg
758 KB, 1920x1080
Dear /vi/
I'm having a PS3 and I can't decide between two of games:
1. Ni No Kuni: Wrath Of White Witch
2. Journey
Which one of those is worth wasting about 10hrs of my life first?

pic is ofc not related
>>
No No Kuni will probably waste more than 10 hours of your life, depending on how fast you go through it.

Haven't played Journey so no comment on that, although I heard you require multiplayer for better experience, so I don't know if online is active.
>>
>>322008282
journey.
ni no kuni is a bad game. poorly made.
>>
>>322008282

Journey is more like an interactive silent movie.
Ni no kuni is more like a game.

Ni no kuni is also a lot longer than Journey
>>
>>322008503
I hope that It will take more than 10hrs to beat it
>>322008541
Poorly made doesnt mean it will be shit. I saw couple of gameplays on YouTube and it wasnt that bad
>>322008825
That gives another point to Ni No Kuni :)
>>
>>322008993

Gonna add a little bit more to my post

Journey is a good game. It's mostly based on an "art like feel". The enviroments and you getting to see the world is the biggest part of the game. As a game itself, it doesn't have much to offer other than some interesting platforming/puzzle solving.
A good thing about the game was the online and interacting with other random players which is probably dead by now.

Ni no kuni is an avarage monster collection game with great visuals and an ok story.
It feels more like a game in the sense that it has eveything an usual RPG has.
The most frustrating part of Ni No Kuni comes in the form of retarded AI, that will make shitty decissions and fuck up your battles more than once (this usually happens during bosses most of the time)

Hope that helps with you making a decission
>>
>>322009612
...thats a 2:2

Thanks for your opinion, bro
>>
>>322008282
>there are people who actually believe this bullshit
>>
>>322009906
fuck off
>>
>10 hours

Journey is like 2 hours long. Ni no Kuni takes well over 10 hours to get good.
>>
>>322010816
I have played alot in RPG games and thats why I am considering buying it. I like the graphics, because it reminds me of Breath of Fire (in some way, at least)
Journey is just... Intruguing
>>
>>322009906
welcome to neo/v/, where the only science is tumblr approved, aka direct copy pasta from their mom's fashion magazine.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.