[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong, other than the only saving grace in the game's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Ringabel.png (242 KB, 285x740) Image search: [Google]
Ringabel.png
242 KB, 285x740
What went wrong, other than the only saving grace in the game's cast
>>
they censored away his lewd outfit. i will never forgive them
>>
>>322004953
game was pretty good, m8

only problem was that the story was cliche and predictable as fuck
>>
>>322005119
oh, and the unnecesary censorship of outfits, dialogue, and character's ages
>>
>>322005119

Game was 4 chapters too long, they recycled everything, even the secret dungeon and the final bosses. I dont care if its because of the meta plot, I fought that final final boss 1 too many times. I did like the grouped group job battles. Hardest fight was the salvemaster, black mage, conjurer, and summoner for me
>>
>>322005560
>Hardest fight was the salvemaster, black mage, conjurer, and summoner for me
I won that battle only by sheer luck because it was fucking hard.
>>
>>322005949

how i did it was,
>have agnes salvemaster/spiritmaster holding fox tail, ringabel dual wielding fox tails dark knight/vamp, edea spamming bp recovery procs on the team, tiz doing jack shit cause I usually have him spam rampart
>ringabel goes first and aoe spams with whichever numerous aoe dark knights and vampires have that scale with physical damage
>agnes stillness right after during the same turn and keeps buffs up
>repeat the attack the turn stillness drops down basically taking potshots at the enemy before they had a chance to damage
>win with unscathed

I gave everyone fox tails, even the mages. that speed boost was too huge to pass up
>>
So what the hell was the tiz reveal supposed to mean anyways? The boss just kinda dropped that bomb on the party and they just ignored it like every other piece of important information they were given. I think it's safe to assume that the main cast was the most retarded among other protagonists
>>
>>322008228
If nothing else it'll probably be answered in Second.

I hope.
>>
>>322008228
what tiz reveal?
that he was already dead or his PTSD of his brothers death?
>>
>>322008618

first one
>>
>>322004953
>the only saving grace in the game's cast

And the soundtrack
And the art direction
And the backgrounds
And the impressive 3D
And the combat system
>>
>>322008228
He was being possesed by a celestial being, as shown in the epilogue where he goes to the graveyard and the spirit thanks him for lending him his body and leaves his body.
>>
Game just felt bland

The art of the game was top tier though. How is the story of the sequel? Anyone played it yet?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.