[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>53 years old >runs a very sucessful service I think hell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Gabe_newell.jpg (657 KB, 3328x4992) Image search: [Google]
Gabe_newell.jpg
657 KB, 3328x4992
>53 years old
>runs a very sucessful service
I think hell be fine
>>
>>322002209
Sure, but Heaven's still better
>>
>>322002316
this
>>
>>322002209
>gaben meme

what is this reddit?
>>
>>322002471
>gaben meme
In case you don't know, a user on /mu/ made this same exact post about Lemmy 5 minutes before he died.
The post got over a thousand replies and the thread reached 5k replies in less than an hour.
>>
>>322002793
>and the thread reached 5k replies in less than an hour.

Less than an hour after the news of Lemmy being dead. Also I don't blame the /mu/ faggot, I mean Lemmy has being dying for decades and people always said that he was going to die do to his lifestyle but he keep on going for freaking years.

I remember going to a Motorhead concert that was suspended because Lemmy basically had an asthma attack and couldn't keep singing and all the concert he did a terrible performance. There was a riot and fights, shit was awesome. Like 4/5 years later Motorhead did another concert and it was one of the best concerts I have ever seen. Shit was glorious. Lemmy was one of a kind.
>>
>>322003238
Lemmy was Carpe Diem personified?
>>
Biggie Smalls is considered one of the greatest rappers who ever lived, he was the number 1 rapper in New York but he was murdered
>>
>>322003238
>I mean Lemmy has being dying for decades

Anon, we're all dying for decades.
>>
>>322003778
Yeah but you aren't whoring and drinking and rocking your way to death. Lemmy was basically playing Russian roulette for years and only got him yesterday.
>>
>>322004510
>playing russian roulette
Gaben isn't exactly a healthy individual. He has a George R.R. Martin-esqe look to him, if you catch my drift
>>
File: 9aY6jBmJ.jpg (32 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
9aY6jBmJ.jpg
32 KB, 500x500
>93 years old
>doesn't do much anymore but fuck it Stan lee
>>
>>322005173
I will bet Dollars against Pesos that he will die before Cap 3 or the new Spiderman movie made by Marvel.
>>
Wait Lemmy died?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.