[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Looking for a MMO with a decent gameplay&community >Only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: 1383226472164.jpg (202 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1383226472164.jpg
202 KB, 800x800
>Looking for a MMO with a decent gameplay&community
>Only P2P, I'm sick of the F2P shit
>Due to previous experience on FFXIV, I'm overly aware of the community on endgame content
>On every paid MMO I go to ask, they be like
>"Don't worry anon, the community is fairly decent, so to speak. There are a few elitists, but they do not represent the community."
>Ah great
>Join in, level up, get gear, learning to git gud
>Reach endgame start
>Hey fellows, I joined a few weeks ago, I've read up guides and geared properly, I think im-
>"GET THE FUCK OUT FAGGOT YOU DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH EXPERIENCE REEEE"
>This on every single group
>This on every MMO I've tried
>Everyone saying "I don't understand, the community seemed good to me on X game"

JUST. WHAT. THE. FUCK. Someone explain this bullshit to me.
>>
>nearly 2016
>caring what some fat shit with no life thinks about him and has nothing better to do than harass people online

OP you disappointed me.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (119 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
119 KB, 1280x720
>>322000376
THIS IS NOW AN INQUISITION THREAD. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS INNOCENCE, ONLY VARYING DEGREES OF GUILT.
>>
play world of warcraft you mongoloid, no mmo comes close
>>
File: 1449380263526.jpg (17 KB, 285x324) Image search: [Google]
1449380263526.jpg
17 KB, 285x324
>>322001763
>Ever suggesting World of Warcrap
>>
it's just like real life
>>
>they be like

Fuck off with your ebonics you dumb cunt.
>>
>>322000376
>not starting your own guild
I also played FFXIV. I took a break for a while and came back around this time last year. Actually I'll just greentext the rest:
>try to join various raid groups
>they're either complete elitists (ONLY JOIN IF U CLEARED 10000X AND GOT ALL LOOT SEND PROOF) or just shit/unreliable
>fuck this
>start my own guild
>over time a mix of experienced and newer players join
>we hang out and have fun
>help the new players git gud
>eventually form a static
>blitz everything
>only drama was from people outside the group starting shit
>they got kicked and replaced
>eventually have a full regular group
Shit was cash.
>>
File: 1444759139422.jpg (49 KB, 635x457) Image search: [Google]
1444759139422.jpg
49 KB, 635x457
>>322002526
I tried doing my own linkshells, but people would either leave for stupid reasons, or go dead on that LS.

For a Free Company, though, you need a house, which is costly since everyone's hogging the market, and I wasn't precisely a crafter. I mean, a house is not neccesary, but people are like "BUT MUH HAUS"
>>
>>322003056
With the amount of houses getting bulldozed due to inactivity, finding one for fairly cheap shouldn't be too hard. A small house in the ass-end of nowhere can go for around 1-2m, which, for a small FC, should do just fine. Also I found that people joined even though I didn't have a house. It was more about the atmosphere and having a good time together. If you show people you're a competent leader and someone who's cool to be around you shouldn't have much trouble finding a few others.
>>
>try ffxiv
>its worse than wow in every way
>but the graphics are fancy
im not neet enough for mmos anymore
>>
File: 1444766782968.png (12 KB, 426x407) Image search: [Google]
1444766782968.png
12 KB, 426x407
>>322003436
I am in no way a good leader though. Im overly impatient over stuff, and get stressed out easily, even though I try my best to hold in.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.