[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why am I forced to do this idol shit? I played all the Yakuza
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Haruka.jpg (65 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Haruka.jpg
65 KB, 1280x720
Why am I forced to do this idol shit?
I played all the Yakuza games that came to the West but I don't feel like finishing 5 anymore because of this shit.
I play Yakuza games because they are a fucking bad ass simulator, how can they fuck up so bad?
>>
>>321989643
Because Yakuza irl have a hand in the Idol industry.
>>
File: 1436836532118.png (702 KB, 1023x668) Image search: [Google]
1436836532118.png
702 KB, 1023x668
>>321989643
Idol shit is what Japan is all about now.
>>
>not liking the idol route
>not becoming euphoric when singing duets with t-set
>>
Haruka's chapter is way too long for it's own good. Handshake events and rhythm game sequences with <10 songs absolutely do not hold up over the 20 it took me to get to Akiyama. And even then you still have more awful handshake events and performances to do.
>>
>>321990567
You don't have to do any of that shit unless you're an autistic completionist like me.
And I know from experience that trying to complete a Yakuza game is a recipe for SUFFERING.
So suffer, newfaggot. Just fucking suffer and learn to love it.
>>
>>321990725
Are you seriously telling me you love doing every single handshake event?
>>
Is Yakuza 1 worth suffering through? The voice acting is shit, and the gameplay is clunky
>>
>>321990725
I know what you mean 100% Yakuza 3 was a fucking nightmare but I can't stand this Idol crap.
>>
>>321989643
Idols are the shit nigga. Don't tell me you don't like idolm@ster or love live
>>
>>321991127
Not a tiny bit.
>>
Every yakuza clan has associations with an idol
It just works
>>
>>321991058
Yes. Also Y2 fixes EVERYTHING about Y1.
>>
>>321989643
I personally like the contrast between the Haruka stuff and the actual crime stuff. It's a cool dynamic, and it's real. Idols are a huge thing in Japan you know
>>
Like real life Yakuza
>>
>>321989643
>fucking bad ass simulato
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wM3d266_QWw
indeed
>>
>>321992009
>implying that's not bad ass
>>
>>321989643
Sounds like you are really insecure of your masculinity
>>
What games on the PS3 are worthwhile? I remember trying the first one a few years ago and it was painful to play due to its age and shitty voice acting, i'll just do a youtube recap or something of the first games if i shouldn't skip it.
>>
>>321992406
1's gameplay is super clunky, 2 fixed a lot of it so start with that. Don't play the games in reverse order.

http://pastebin.com/xMUt9y26 if you have any questions about what games are in the series and other general shit
>>
>Not wanting to support Haru-chan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZURNR3uuHGA&index=9
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.