[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this game worth buying?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: gd.png (465 KB, 700x438) Image search: [Google]
gd.png
465 KB, 700x438
Is this game worth buying?
>>
>>321987905
Only if you can get through act 1 without falling asleep.
>>
>>321988419
>>321988442
Give reasons.
>>
My roommate has been playing this. He is a level 35 soldier and hasn't taken a single active skill, only passives.
>>
>>321987905

Yes, if you like clicking Mouse1 alot. It's your typical ARPG game with a somewhat more interesting setting than generic medieval fantasy.

Otherwise no, at the end of the day it's just like all the others, and despite running on the Titan Quest engine it runs like shit on certain modern systems and is pretty ugly to look at.

I played t for about an hour and change, remembered why I hated ARPGs and refunded it.
>>
Yes. It's an excellent single player ARPG.
>>
If you like ARPG's then maybe. Who can tell whether you'll like it or not?
>>
>>321989059
>>321988949
>>321988870
I loved Titan Quest.

Will this be my wheelhouse?
>>
You will likely use only 2 skills
>>
>>321989175
no
>>
>>321987905
I have a friend who is a big fan of hack n slash rpgs and he loves this and reccomends it to anyone who has enjoyed the diablo series.
>>
>>321989275
like in every diablo clone
>>
>>321989175
>I loved Titan Quest.

Then you will love this one, go for it.
>>
No. The game is lacking content.
>>
>>321989175
GD is an improved version of TQ, with more variety to tweak your build and some better usability/comfort. If you liked TQ, chances are you'll like GD just as much, if not more so, unless the greek setting is the one and only thing that drew you to TQ.
>>
>>321992347
Fuck the greek setting, Egypt, the chinese wall and immortal throne were 10 times better.
>>
>>321992442
Aight, I'll buy TQ Gold instead
>>
>>321992442
Loved the bit where you ran on top of the chinese wall, with those crazy height differences that the engine does so well. And the tiger men sound funny when they die.

>>321992567
Enjoy. Though, after GD introduced stackable components, I don't want to go back to TQ anymore.
>>
>>321987905
No. Dont fall for /v/s meme games. Avoid at all costs.
>>
Should I buy this game or Van Helsing?
>>
>all these faggots not liking D2 successor
>shits on Diablo 3
>better than PoE
>>
>>321994559
This, definitely. Van Helsing is really bad.
>>
>>321994685
no one else I have seen says that
>>
>>321994559
I liked both. I got Van Helsing from Humble very cheap tho.
>>
>>321994559
pirate Van Helsing to try it out
personally, I liked it so much that I bought it after playing for 2 hours
>>
>>>/vg/
>>
>>321995052
Dude, it's not a /vg/ type of question. If I go to the /vg/ then the anon in the thread will absolutely recommend me to pick it up, because, well, it's a Grim Dawn general. This here is much less biased.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.